Shower Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Shower massage anyone?

shower-ass.gif

Soo.... slippery, soapy, messy... wash your partner - or even both of you wash your friend, or if in groups you all wash each other. How damn fruity is that! :sneaky:

19 March 2015
Yes!! Actually in need of this. I pulled my glute :cry:
I often dream of post gym shower naughtiness. Yes! Yes! Yes! Meg Ryan got nothing on me.
haha :D Hope it heals quickly for you! Megan Ryan has nothing on you LOL :rofl:
But that lathering up and washing of the body, sheesh.. Forget sexy, that doesn't apply here - it can get so highly erotic! Blimey. That's what it's all about! x

D

Deleted member 5247

haha :D Hope it heals quickly for you! Megan Ryan has nothing on you LOL :rofl:
But that lathering up and washing of the body, sheesh.. Forget sexy, that doesn't apply here - it can get so highly erotic! Blimey. That's what it's all about! x
It certainly does get me hot and bothered. Nothing better than the hands on intimacy in the shower then the post oiling up before making the bed a complete mess. That oil! I want this now. With a cherry on top.

Attachments

• 6E9C11B6-682B-4CF8-A22C-92557216B6DA.jpeg
    6E9C11B6-682B-4CF8-A22C-92557216B6DA.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 58
19 March 2015
It certainly does get me hot and bothered. Nothing better than the hands on intimacy in the shower then the post oiling up before making the bed a complete mess. That oil! I want this now. With a cherry on top.
Love your hair!
Oh absolutely. Especially when still wet, slippery, hot and bothered from a steamy shower. To then dive into bed shortly afterwards and dry off naturally through heat, only to get messy again is just the best of fun! We love it. :sneaky:
Thanks for sharing that great photo.. x

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Theres nothing like the real thing !

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6127

Now that’s s great photo...shower, oil, sweaty, shower repeat mmm xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Deleted member 5247

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We too have a wet room but we also struggle to find positions due to V's little legs and my long legs :rofl:
(got this in the right thread this time (y):D)

N xxx