Silent Swingers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Can't say we have ever noticed folks being quiet except 1 time when a couple was sat having a blazing row with each whilst on the orgy bed. Everyone eventually stopped doing anything and the room went silent until someone shouted can't you folk off outside and do that. The reply came what's up with you we are not stopping you from doing anything so keep your nose out.

Reactions: Pearls
V

Violet_and_Phil

Im fairly vocal, i like to make a bit of noise;) utterly love a bit of filth whispered in my ear. I really don't think I could enjoy myself as much if it was really quiet and still.......who wants to shag a sack of tatties?! X

V

Violet_and_Phil

Seriously though, i know sometimes being quiet/trying to nor to get caught can be fun but if you're in a swinging/greedy girl/ club environment surely youre gonna make the most of it?! Ken in for a penny in for a pound ;) x

P

peakcouple

We have noticed what you say about some women being silent in clubs and agree that being 'in the zone' is probably the answer. Rose is usually very noisy, in fact if we're in separate rooms in a club I can always tell which one she's in when I'm looking for her, even through closed doors, by her noise. But when she's in the swing being a greedy girl she tends to drift off into what she calls her 'altered state,' away in a trance of pleasure, and just moans instead of shrieking when she cums.

On our first club visit, La Chambre, we were in the darkened room with the starry ceiling when a woman shouted "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and all the other women moaned as if in sympathy. It was all very erotic.

Men generally don't make much noise even when cumming, but it's nice to hear a groan or two of satisfaction when one does cum. After years of keeping quiet so flatmates, parents and children wouldn't hear, I now usually tell my partner I'm close to cumming - but they can probably work that out anyway - and make some noise when I'm there.

We do tend to be noisier when we're at our, and others' homes. When we do swapped sleepovers there's nothing sexier than being woken during the night by Rose moaning in another bedroom. Cue for me to wake up my bedmate and get her moaning too!

T

The_Bibas

I've been to loads of clubs and some parties and noticed that the women usually don't make any sound. Hell the men don't either. Lots of sex, and very little vocalization of the pleasure that is taking place.

I've found this to be bizarre behavior. I don't scream or make too much noise, but you'll here me!

Initially, I thought the rule was to remain silent, so that you don't attract attention from others outside the play area. That made sense, until I also observed the overall lack of emotion on the faces of most of the females. Most appear to have zoned out and are just warm bodies getting fucked. No emotion, no enthusiasm, nothing.

Has anyone else witnessed this... your thoughts please.
When I cum I break the sound barrier so does Stephen so another reason not to go to a club
XxxxBIBAxxxx