Sinful Sunday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m a Nun :D..... errr a Monk i don’t know what sins are :innocent::innocent:

Reactions: Pearls
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I/we have no sins.

Sinning is a religious construct created by the church in order to control the population by convincing them that basic animal urges are wrong and the only way to absolve oneself from what each and every one of us experiences is by bowing down to a higher power and requesting absolution, usually proving ones merit by donating money to "the church" or its ministers to be correct.

Having said that, I hope the beer is cold in hell coz there aint no way I am going up at the end. Much prefer going down anyway.

Rant over. I love to sin in anyway I can. Todays include gluttony, sloth, envy, lust (most definite), greed, but no pride or covetousness.

Xx G

Reactions: Tiger and MP386
20 February 2018
City
Derby
I/we have no sins.

Sinning is a religious construct created by the church in order to control the population by convincing them that basic animal urges are wrong and the only way to absolve oneself from what each and every one of us experiences is by bowing down to a higher power and requesting absolution, usually proving ones merit by donating money to "the church" or its ministers to be correct.

Having said that, I hope the beer is cold in hell coz there aint no way I am going up at the end. Much prefer going down anyway.

Rant over. I love to sin in anyway I can. Todays include gluttony, sloth, envy, lust (most definite), greed, but no pride or covetousness.

Xx G
Brilliant post G, I fully agree!

Sin is something associated with religion... which I have no belief in.

Ok ok... to answer the original question (!), my Sunday Sins today are sloth and lust :rofl:

Reactions: GeoffRy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I/we have no sins.

Xx G
Good catholic girl here but I was pointing out the fun side. :D:whistle:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ffs guys. Get a grip. It’s not about religion... it’s about having some fruity fun and a laugh. Then sharing it.

Bloody hell like. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

View attachment 63112
It was a jokey post.

But on to the fruity fun and sharing it. How do you manage to stop the bananas going all squidgy, coz whenever we try after about 2 minutes they are no good for sharing unless you are in to squidgy brown banana mess. Suppose we should stick to cucumbers but there again are cucumbers fruit or veg ?

10 July 2018
Well, assuming you mean ‘stuff you really shouldn’t have done’, the one I always truthfully offer is “popping to the loo to have a wank, thinking about someone who’d have been horrified I was wanking while thinking about them… while I’m in their house, in their loo.”

yeah, I‘ve probably done worse, but that’s the one that always springs to mind…

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Well, assuming you mean ‘stuff you really shouldn’t have done’, the one I always truthfully offer is “popping to the loo to have a wank, thinking about someone who’d have been horrified I was wanking while thinking about them… while I’m in their house, in their loo.”

PMSL:lol:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Impressive :lol:

19 March 2015

Oh.... now that is epic! :D