Single Gents And Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I don't see what I said as either positive or negative, just an honest statement of what I've observed in the past.
My point exactly bro, all we can do is be nice to each other online and try not to be glum. What I am saying is try to keep it light in your heart and everyone else's.
I'm a hippy, ignore me if you like ??

N xxx

Reactions: Dangerous690
26 February 2017
City
High Wycombe
My point exactly bro, all we can do is be nice to each other online and try not to be glum. What I am saying is try to keep it light in your heart and everyone else's.
I'm a hippy, ignore me if you like ??

N xxx

I'm not glum, I'm depressed. There's a difference.

• Love
Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm not glum, I'm depressed. There's a difference.
I have had 8 attempts at suicide and each time relatives and friends pulled me back from the brink. I already said you can talk privately if you want to.
Either talk to those closest or find somebody that understands. There is another fella on here that might be able to help but as it's almost 2 AM and I'm drunk I can't be arsed to find him right at this minute.

Always remember you are not alone

N xxx

26 February 2017
City
High Wycombe
I have had 8 attempts at suicide and each time relatives and friends pulled me back from the brink. I already said you can talk privately if you want to.
Either talk to those closest or find somebody that understands. There is another fella on here that might be able to help but as it's almost 2 AM and I'm drunk I can't be arsed to find him right at this minute.

Always remember you are not alone

N xxx

I'm not in imminent danger of doing something reckless, my suicidal days are (I hope) long gone. However the decades have worn away my ability to fake optimism or happiness and left a permanent fatalism in their place.

Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm not in imminent danger of doing something reckless, my suicidal days are (I hope) long gone. However the decades have worn away my ability to fake optimism or happiness and left a permanent fatalism in their place.
I used to be a nihilist so not that much different.
Now get off this thread before we trash it completely and I get the blame again! ?

N xxx

Reactions: Dangerous690
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Anyhoo... Single guys... If you are new to this site and reading this thread, Welcome!
We are a fun loving bunch (see above) and the chats here are worth getting involved in.
We value input from everyone (obvs - How else would the fresh meat get initiated?)
BUT : For the love of whatever you hold dear, Read profiles before wanging your tools around the shop.
That is all.
XxRy

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
All that up there was my fault yet again because I should have said 'Now we should get off this thread before we trash it completely and I get the blame again!'

Apologies for any misunderstanding but typing at 2:30 in the morning when your a bit drunk is not always easy :palm::tiphat:?

N xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
All that up there was my fault yet again because I should have said 'Now we should get off this thread before we trash it completely and I get the blame again!'

Apologies for any misunderstanding but typing at 2:30 in the morning when your a bit drunk is not always easy :palm::tiphat:?

N xxx
Stop digging... your hole is already too deep, lol
Bailing you out here - want a ladder?
XxRy

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Anyhoo... Single guys... If you are new to this site and reading this thread, Welcome!
We are a fun loving bunch (see above) and the chats here are worth getting involved in.
We value input from everyone (obvs - How else would the fresh meat get initiated?)
BUT : For the love of whatever you hold dear, Read profiles before wanging your tools around the shop.
That is all.
XxRy
I agree completely. An awful lot of people don't bother looking at a profile properly or just ignore the male half of a couple and that can be quite hurtful. Be mindful of peoples feelings new guys it helps out in the end ?

N xxx