Single Ladies Or Girls 18+

• Thread starter niceone123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

niceone123

Are there any of the above on here looking to chat and one day maybe meet for a coffee or something please let me know oh and where abouts you are as I live in swansea lol

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Are there any of the above on here looking to chat and one day maybe meet for a coffee or something please let me know oh and where abouts you are as I live in swansea lol
They wont come a 'running' put in a little ground work, get involved... you know the score Good Luck. :D x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Not convinced that this advert will work, no matter how charming you think it may be.
When was the last time anyone responded to a plea like this?
I think you are better off doing the lottery.
Good luck though

Stephen
Whereas as a similar advert headed "single guys" could create a stampede! Even as a newbie in need though I agree with the gist of the comments that this isn't what this site is about. Boy seeks girl for sex just seems so anti-social in this world...

Reactions: Admin
M

Marky191268

Us single guys always want fun, but as previously posted single men need to put the hard work in and rightly so. I have been on both sides, when I was in a relationship we were inundated with single guys especially at clubs.
Now I am single I understand fully the etiquette, chat to the single ladies, be polite and respectful, and you never know

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Us single guys always want fun, but as previously posted single men need to put the hard work in and rightly so. I have been on both sides, when I was in a relationship we were inundated with single guys especially at clubs.
Now I am single I understand fully the etiquette, chat to the single ladies, be polite and respectful, and you never know

Good boy Marky xxxx

D

Deleted member 3289

Let me rephrase then
Putting up an advert won't work unless you are totally irresistible and have a long list of people begging at your door.
Normal people need to put in some leg work and elbow grease.
We work our backsides off on twitter to get people in here to talk to them and see if they are our type.
Your method seems somewhat lazy. If I am wrong then I apologise.
If it works and your inbox is full of offers I again apologise
We are open to new ideas and would love shortcuts to help us find our ideal match so please keep us posted on whether this advert works.
Good luck.
Stephen
I agree. My tongue was firmly in my cheek (for now!) as being social is so much more enlightening than exchange and mart

24 November 2015
i agree there when i was part of a cple we were swamped then when i went as a single fem it was annoying to say the least afraid if i was presented with such a message id block and delete