• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Single Ladies Or Girls 18+

• Thread starter niceone123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

niceone123

Are there any of the above on here looking to chat and one day maybe meet for a coffee or something please let me know oh and where abouts you are as I live in swansea lol

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Are there any of the above on here looking to chat and one day maybe meet for a coffee or something please let me know oh and where abouts you are as I live in swansea lol
They wont come a 'running' put in a little ground work, get involved... you know the score Good Luck. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Not convinced that this advert will work, no matter how charming you think it may be.
When was the last time anyone responded to a plea like this?
I think you are better off doing the lottery.
Good luck though

Stephen
Whereas as a similar advert headed "single guys" could create a stampede! Even as a newbie in need though I agree with the gist of the comments that this isn't what this site is about. Boy seeks girl for sex just seems so anti-social in this world...

Reactions: Admin
M

Marky191268

Us single guys always want fun, but as previously posted single men need to put the hard work in and rightly so. I have been on both sides, when I was in a relationship we were inundated with single guys especially at clubs.
Now I am single I understand fully the etiquette, chat to the single ladies, be polite and respectful, and you never know

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Good boy Marky xxxx

D

Deleted member 3289

I agree. My tongue was firmly in my cheek (for now!) as being social is so much more enlightening than exchange and mart

24 November 2015
i agree there when i was part of a cple we were swamped then when i went as a single fem it was annoying to say the least afraid if i was presented with such a message id block and delete

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…