Single Male Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 July 2017
City
Letchworth Garden City
Hey everyone, I'm mcgu.

So I'm new to the swinging areas and have joined the v.a.
How many of the people here have been to this or a club like it?. Being so new I'm unsure what to expect lol. How should I approach this being a single shy male. I'm hoping to make new friends here as well as having fun.
Any heads up is welcome

Mcgu

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Hey everyone, I'm mcgu.

So I'm new to the swinging areas and have joined the v.a.
How many of the people here have been to this or a club like it?. Being so new I'm unsure what to expect lol. How should I approach this being a single shy male. I'm hoping to make new friends here as well as having fun.
Any heads up is welcome

Mcgu
Being a single male can be difficult.

Cultivate friends and influence people :)

Reactions: mrclouse
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Was there sat night, been going there 3+ years,... tip... speak to couples at the bar, maybe offer to buy the lady a drink (goes down better with us) rather than just expect a shag or quick grope in the hot tub, just because you paid a entrance fee.

T

The_Bibas

Was there sat night, been going there 3+ years,... tip... speak to couples at the bar, maybe offer to buy the lady a drink (goes down better with us) rather than just expect a shag or quick grope in the hot tub, just because you paid a entrance fee.

Eeeeewww...
Na... Not selling it for me..
Soz
XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I have visited VA a few times now as a single woman and always been very welcomed and looked after!

chat to everyone, just be friendly and explore your surroundings.... I had no intentions of playing on my first time and I'm pleased I braved it up and spent time introducing myself!

It's a very good choice club and I have had many good afternoons and evenings there xx

D

Deleted member 3657

Been to a few socials at VA and Chams, tried chatting to others outside of the social members and basically ignored. Very different for a single lady and seriously tough going for most single guys. It really isn't as easy as some make it out to be. This is why this site a great way to start. Need to play the long game, much longer than some it seems.

Reactions: Mcgu
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I've been to a number of saunas (piece o' piss on a Fri/Sat night in London and the muscle marys tumble out of the pubs) although the first time I went was nerve-wracking for me.

Learned that it's much easier with a wing-man.

Went to my first mixed club this year, and was taken by a friend and her husband. It was an odd experience and I'd managed to lose some clothing by the end of the evening :)

Lesson - go with someone

B

Bobbie

In the past have been lucky enough to have a female playmate with me when visiting clubs but did find myself as a solo male in a club and enjoyed it, firmly with the mindset that I was not going to play and only enjoy watching, which I did.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls