• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Single Swinging fun

19 March 2015
Okay so for the wonderful swingles here;
We know that it can be difficult at times, but without naming names and being too revealing - what has been your absolute best Swinging experience so far?
Have you only met with other swingles?
Maybe you’ve been involved with a couple and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Gangbang... maybe an orgy.. what have you experienced and been a part of, that you’d never have expected to have done? ?

MOTM

9 November 2015
My best ever swinging experience,quite difficult to answer because each had been fantastic in its own way ,be that with singles ,couples or more ....
but if I was pushed I would say the meet that allowed me to properly explore my dominant side ... the feeling of control and a partner submitting to what ever I wanted from the moment to door closed ... something I never thought would turn me on so much ..... would I do it again most definitely

D

Deleted member 16044

Not been here long
Only done one social
Met a few stragglers n strangers some more meeting of strangers at next social the bb bash
I love meeting on my wavelength
The giggles the smiles the innuendos sounds like a band... My swinging band
Not met many I'd want to fuck with
Got to be intelligence wit n get on like house on fire
I go to bb bash with no assumptions and no I don't fuck first time in public
Life isn't all fuck fuck take a fuck when you can for me.
I want everlasting gobstoppers and I know what your thinking....
Best swinging meet was meeting this drop dead guy and sex was on fire
X sexy kiss that is

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ll add to my earlier comments, a huge part of the excitement to swinging for me is the messages here leading to meeting for the first time , chatting ,flirting a drink and dinner then taking it somewhere more private.....this for me is swinging not dating it’s about mutual sexual fun if we both /all have a good time then that for me makes the experience all the more satisfying..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…