Site Connection Issues?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy peeps,
As mentioned on my status earlier;
Is anyone suffering issues connecting to the site today? Specifically on mobile, on 4G/3G?
If so please let me know in this thread and any errors you encounter (if any). If you also have screenshots then even better.

{EDIT}

I appreciate all the feedback.
If you've had this issue, this is important if you could please list the following for me;
Phone Android or Apple
Browser - Safari, Chrome etc
Mobile phone network provider, such as EE, O2 etc.
3G/4G not wifi. Wifi seems to be okay. The connection seems to be mobile phone networks.
Thank you very much.

Admin

Last edited:
S

Sammy

Hello Sexy peeps,
As mentioned on my status earlier;
Is anyone suffering issues connecting to the site today? Specifically on mobile, on 4G/3G?
If so please let me know in this thread and any errors you encounter (if any). If you also have screenshots then even better.
Thanks all
Admin

Attachments

• IMG_1513.PNG
    IMG_1513.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 36
D

Deleted member 3175

Thank you for letting me know. The information is so important
I've spoken to our SSL issuer and all's fine there so right now, it's the process of elimination. Thanks for letting me know this info. It's appreciated.
It's not all the time, every now and again it just does it's famous "computer says
No connection to server!" Lol x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I appreciate all the feedback.
If you've had this issue, this is important if you could please list the following for me;
Phone Android or Apple
Browser - Safari, Chrome etc
Mobile phone network provider, such as EE, O2 etc.
3G/4G not wifi. Wifi seems to be okay. The connection seems to be mobile phone networks.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My phone is a Sony Experia, Android, Chrome on 02 :)
Can't connect on mobile data at all (couldn't the other day either)
Yes this is what happened to me earlier, hence why I thought there were issues... seems there's a lot going on here. Meh.
okay thank you so much for letting me know. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mines an iPhone 6 on EE 4G using safari ... hasn't done it today but has in the past ... if that's any help ...
Thank you for letting me know.. All information on this is helpful and appreciated so we can get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What I will also add peeps, is because of this and as a result of this, the site will be exceptionally quiet as people will be struggling to connect.
I am as of yet, still to find the fault and what to do to rectify it.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
M

meet_the_fockers

What I will also add peeps, is because of this and as a result of this, the site will be exceptionally quiet as people will be struggling to connect.
I am as of yet, still to find the fault and what to do to rectify it.
Got back in then? :D bloody wall wasn't high enough mwahhhhh no probs for me im on android.. hail android!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Got back in then? :D bloody wall wasn't high enough mwahhhhh no probs for me im on android.. hail android!!
Android is being affected too though sadly. X :unsure:
:D
Oddly when I tried to write Android on my phone (iPhone 7) it wrote BolloxyAndroidOs o_O

M

meet_the_fockers

Android is being affected too though sadly. X :unsure:
:D
Oddly when I tried to write Android on my phone (iPhone 7) it wrote BolloxyAndroidOs o_O
Oh funny guy you, well no issues here on my ANDROID.. :D :p