Sitting In The Corner...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Is a friend, who is watching you & your partner in bed. The person is bound and can only watch, not touch nor be involved until such time as you allow them to. Which is all organised and discussed etc etc before hand.

Question is; could you do it? Either be the couple allowing someone to watch then get involved (probably dripping wet by this point hehe) or could you be the person, sat on a chair, in the corner of their bedroom, watching them in all shapes & angles, and not even be able to move as you're bound..

Have a think and see what you feel you'd like to experience? :sneaky: :spank: x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm not a voyeur particularly ....more an exhibitionist so it's obvious which one would be for me. ..x

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Oh I could most certainly play both roles... Very much depending on who's play and who watching... As it happens this is one of wifeys bigger fantasys .. Just sitting and watching me with another female..knocked me for six when she mentioned it to a couple we had been talking too..after great discussion we've decided to look into it... But early days yet. X

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
I’m not mentally built for sitting in the corner, but if you want a floor show then I’m your man !!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve been sitting in this corner for ages :(.....is anyone going to ask me out...:rofl:

19 March 2015
I was just saying, me on my own drinking vodka and lurking wasn't the best plan for a saturday night ? x
That's allowed... No but still, all good.
But yes. This does appeal to me ?. I think it would be hot x
Yes yes, I think so too... It's one of our "to-do" things... Then allowed in by invite only., All pre-agreed. Oooof.....x ?