Sleep Paralysis

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Around 6 ish years ago It started to happen I would experience something I thought was supernatural forces okay let me explain. One night I awoke to find I could not move but I felt like someone was there in the room with me sitting on my bed looking at me, I tried to speak but no words would come out, needles to say it scared the hell out of me. As this happened so regularly after this with other things going on too. My bed would feel like it was shaking but this person who I could not see was always there. Yes it was scary. I did some research and turns out it is sleep paralysis where your body hasn't fully woken up basically. I have had alot of these strange ocurances over the years and I can not do a thing about it. So I have learnt to kind of control it now and I know when it's going to happen, I have woken myself up fully swearing loudly and can actually move a little during an episode to wake me up. So do you have anything weird that happens during sleep? Any reacuring dreams? Sleep walk? Let's see if I'm not the only weirdo or weird at all :D.

25 July 2016
I to get this and it scared the shit out of me i actualy thought it was supernatural but now i know what it is (thanks google ). I now have a technique for waking myself up by moving my feet which wakes you up fully.

19 March 2015
Around 6 ish years ago It started to happen I would experience something I thought was supernatural forces okay let me explain. One night I awoke to find I could not move but I felt like someone was there in the room with me sitting on my bed looking at me, I tried to speak but no words would come out, needles to say it scared the hell out of me. As this happened so regularly after this with other things going on too. My bed would feel like it was shaking but this person who I could not see was always there. Yes it was scary. I did some research and turns out it is sleep paralysis where your body hasn't fully woken up basically. I have had alot of these strange ocurances over the years and I can not do a thing about it. So I have learnt to kind of control it now and I know when it's going to happen, I have woken myself up fully swearing loudly and can actually move a little during an episode to wake me up. So do you have anything weird that happens during sleep? Any reacuring dreams? Sleep walk? Let's see if I'm not the only weirdo or weird at all :D.
Not weird at all and most likely very, very frightening. At least you know what it is and how to deal with it. :) x

I to get this and it scared the shit out of me i actualy thought it was supernatural but now i know what it is (thanks google ). I now have a technique for waking myself up by moving my feet which wakes you up fully.
That’s very interesting to know. Good info. :)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Not weird at all and most likely very, very frightening. At least you know what it is and how to deal with it. :) x

That’s very interesting to know. Good info. :)

Yes it has made it easier when I knew what it was but I still hate them but something I learn to live with.

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I Looby am an occasional sleep walker....if doesn't happen often but has happened recently.....on this last occasion I ran a bath for some unknown reason..... I have unplugged electrical items and havs also been round the house and switched all the lights on. As z child it happened frequently as an adult less so...x