Smokers & Meets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Absolutely Miss Lilly, and people should be honest; you smoke, or you don't...
If you do, be a clean smoker and be honest about it..

Don't go for a social, excuse yourself to the loo and come back smelling of Lambert & Butlers :D
Or red band haha xx

D

D7andFLC

We both used to smoke, but are now vapours, although a vape doesn't cut it when I have a drink. I can understand why others wouldn't want to meet smokers, clean or not, but being up front seems the easiest way to go. That said, I can't begin to tell you how many people have contacted me with a preference for non smokers only to be told they'd make an exception. D7.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We both used to smoke, but are now vapours, although a vape doesn't cut it when I have a drink. I can understand why others wouldn't want to meet smokers, clean or not, but being up front seems the easiest way to go. That said, I can't begin to tell you how many people have contacted me with a preference for non smokers only to be told they'd make an exception. D7.
I can believe that and there are so many hipocrites xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

haha :D
Now is that flattery or what!? ;) x

Reactions: Pearls
D

D7andFLC

I've had maybe 5 cigs max since getting my vape at the end of May, unlike D, it hits the spot even if i'm drinking (but she also has to put up with me too?!)lol
Like you @Admin i only smoked rollies, unfiltered too.
Definitely feel better for it fo sho.
I do notice the smell of cigarettes now, and its not my favourite . But it doesn't bother me that much. I'd never not meet because someone was a smoker. FLC

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Meh I hate the fact I am a smoker. I don't like the taste, the smell.. but I am addicted - that's that. Mind you I do enjoy a smoke.
Been smoking rollies since I was about 15/16 and I do enjoy it, even though I detest smoking in itself.
Aye having a drink and not smoking is difficult.. Well we bought excellent e-cigs, paid about £100 for them and they're really very good, so I am trying but I go for so long then need my rollie. :p

Agreed, we'd never not meet because someone isn't a smoker etc, but would be uber conscious of it ourselves and would probably abstain for however long.. :) x

E

EvilS

Honestly I cannot stand smoke.
But each to there own. The joy of a free country.

If I got on with someone I wouldn't not meet them over there smoking habits.

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I don't like the smell or taste of smoke. I don't have an issue with people smoking, but it is normally a turn off. However, if it's one of my two, then I actually like the taste as long as it's subtle. If it's just smoked strong though, it's always a turn off for me.

N

NigelandJulie

As we are both smokers we would rather meet smokers as we are concious that some people just don't like it but still like to meet us, hence we have put on our profile that we both smoke and let people make up their own minds if they still want to meet us

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
I'm a smoker, all ways smoke outside and wash my hands after but what gets me is an ex smoker, going on how it's disgusting and smells , :mad: you used to bloody smoke your self so don't moan about it .

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I gave up six years ago after smoking for 20 plus years. Other people smoking does not bother me cos I know how hard it is to stop. I would never judge any one else for it (unless it's Lew haha:D:D as that is my job after all).

Looby x

M

meet_the_fockers

I gave up six years ago after smoking for 20 plus years. Other people smoking does not bother me cos I know how hard it is to stop. I would never judge any one else for it (unless it's Lew haha:D:D as that is my job after all).

Looby x
Well bloody good for you! Research suggests it's more addictive than heroine? X

Last edited by a moderator: