Smokers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
I have noticed on a lot of these picture how many still smoke, I have also noticed the number of people who use these vap thing has shot through the roof, I don't mind people that smoke, but I think its not a nice smel on someone specially if you are just meeting them for the first time, My biggest pet hate with smokers is while I am eating somewhere outside and they insist on sitting close to you with the smoke coming your way... I real just want to and bitch slap em so hard and say Oi feck off while people are eating.... wonder if things like this annoyed anyone else or am I just fussy...lol, Also cant stand kissing a smoker when you can taste the nicotine or whatever it is... not nice at all...lol ok stopping now :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I'm a smoker, always been a clean smoker as I call it, never smoke in the house, don't smell of smoke (maybe its a menthol thing) I have never had anyone complain about smell on me. I would never go near a non smoker if they were eating out of respect but I will say non smokers should have the same respect I show and not have the waving arm syndrome...... Nothing worse than an anti smoker when most of us are respectful and stay away :Dxx

10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
I don't mind people who smoke I just really hate it while I'm eating.. I still like a cigar with a pint now and again, I even think that instead of making smoker go outside at pub etc there should be a separate room where you can smoke eat and drink if you want too.. but that getting into this EU crap :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
I think this will get a tad warm in this thread...lol... gets my gold wooden spoon ready :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Blimey, if it's not enough that we have to go outside to have a smoke, now we have to lose our right to sit where we want outside? :confused:
I mean, seriously.... ignore all the cars, vans and juggernauts that drive past - spewing out tonnes of lead, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and countless other carcinogens - and have a pop at smokers for sitting outside... not just on the warm, sunny days but in the rain, snow, wind and sub-zero temperatures too!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't mind people who smoke I just really hate it while I'm eating.. I still like a cigar with a pint now and again, I even think that instead of making smoker go outside at pub etc there should be a separate room where you can smoke eat and drink if you want too.. but that getting into this EU crap :)
You can actually smoke in a pub by an old law that they have not done anything about, we have a club here which has a back room with everything in it apart from the bar, you can not drink in there but smoke, its called a gentlmans room, a tobbaco room, this is perfectly legal... men do take drinks in of course xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have never smoked and it's a personal choice if you do smoking has never been a worry to me ..but growing up in a house where my Mum smoked and having witnessed the last few years of her life and how she struggle with the resulting illness and her recent passing ... I should have a different view but I don't it's personal choice , i would agree being considerate to others is a must but how many of us of a certain age sat in smoke filled pubs , trains , cars etc back in the day but now point fingers if someone lights up .. If you don't like something there is always a door to leave or move to another place away from it ...

D

Deleted member 1402

I've been vaping for 2 years. Was always just a social smoker when having a drink, but went through a rough 6 months and started smoking 10 a day, then started working at a club and the manager and staff smoked. I only gave up because my buddy at the time had recently given up and although he said he didn't mind that I smoked, I did. Never liked the smell, hate the taste and the cost, now I'm addicted to sweet, fruity flavours that I vape.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've been vaping for 2 years. Was always just a social smoker when having a drink, but went through a rough 6 months and started smoking 10 a day, then started working at a club and the manager and staff smoked. I only gave up because my buddy at the time had recently given up and although he said he didn't mind that I smoked, I did. Never liked the smell, hate the taste and the cost, now I'm addicted to sweet, fruity flavours that I vape.
Which are just as bad, if not worse for you sadly...

Well I'm a smoker, always been a clean smoker as I call it, never smoke in the house, don't smell of smoke (maybe its a menthol thing) I have never had anyone complain about smell on me. I would never go near a non smoker if they were eating out of respect but I will say non smokers should have the same respect I show and not have the waving arm syndrome...... Nothing worse than an anti smoker when most of us are respectful and stay away :Dxx
This! (y) We are what I would say are considered clean smokers and considerate smokers.

Blimey, if it's not enough that we have to go outside to have a smoke, now we have to lose our right to sit where we want outside? :confused:
I mean, seriously.... ignore all the cars, vans and juggernauts that drive past - spewing out tonnes of lead, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and countless other carcinogens - and have a pop at smokers for sitting outside... not just on the warm, sunny days but in the rain, snow, wind and sub-zero temperatures too!
Bang on. People should be more concerned about the carcinogens being spewed out by vehicles on the roads.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Not sure that vaping is just as bad, but my health is so bad anyway, I'll continue to vape, eat and drink what I like! :D

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I gave up nearly 7 years ago. It was really difficult and I would never criticise those who continue to smoke. We all make choices and should be allowed to do so. On occasions I still miss it but for me personally the benefits of not smoking outweigh the odd craving - Looby x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I gave up nearly 7 years ago. It was really difficult and I would never criticise those who continue to smoke. We all make choices and should be allowed to do so. On occasions I still miss it but for me personally the benefits of not smoking outweigh the odd craving - Looby x
Wish I could.. heavy smoker and need to stop. Will try again most definitely because even though clean smokers, I am sick of it.
:) x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Wish I could.. heavy smoker and need to stop. Will try again most definitely because even though clean smokers, I am sick of it.
:) x
That was me...fed up of being beholden to it. I was prescribed a tablet called Champix....worked really well for me although it's not for everyone. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That was me...fed up of being beholden to it. I was prescribed a tablet called Champix....worked really well for me although it's not for everyone. X
Ahh okay I will ask the GP about it. ;) Thank you.
Yeah a heavy smoker and I'm clean and considerate, but fed up and don't like it. I genuinely do not like being a smoker. Half the battle besides the addiction for me, is I enjoy a smoke too. But have to stop. I dislike it.. x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Ahh okay I will ask the GP about it. ;) Thank you.
Yeah a heavy smoker and I'm clean and considerate, but fed up and don't like it. I genuinely do not like being a smoker. Half the battle besides the addiction for me, is I enjoy a smoke too. But have to stop. I dislike it.. x
I loved a smoke too.....It's such a quandary but on balance glad I've given up and have never seriously been tempted back to it either.