So are you a swinger?

• Thread starter RedHotFox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
56%
You have thought about it, but its definatly NOT for you. And probably wont be. You will be stuck having sex with the same person day in and day out for the rest of your life, with no true excitement. Have fun with that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats shocking xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
You are 74% Swingin' Baby!!!

74%

You, my friend, are a true swinger, no doubt about that! Whether you just think about it or actually do swing, it turns you on just the thought. You may get a bit nervous still but have a shot or two and things will get much easier...I promise!

What can I say :whipping:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
R

riccarda

75% You, my friend, are a true swinger, no doubt about that! Whether you just think about it or actually do swing, it turns you on just the thought. You may get a bit nervous still but have a shot or two and things will get much easier...I promise

When i stop laughing I will say something

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
75% You, my friend, are a true swinger, no doubt about that! Whether you just think about it or actually do swing, it turns you on just the thought. You may get a bit nervous still but have a shot or two and things will get much easier...I promise

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: riccarda
R

RedHotFox

i knew it would be low............... lol

You are 40% Swingin' Baby!!!

40%

You have thought about it, but its definatly NOT for you. And probably wont be. You will be stuck having sex with the same person day in and day out for the rest of your life, with no true excitement. Have fun with that!

Reactions: Admin
26 April 2015
City
Haverfordwest
i knew it would be low............... lol

You are 40% Swingin' Baby!!!

40%

You have thought about it, but its definatly NOT for you. And probably wont be. You will be stuck having sex with the same person day in and day out for the rest of your life, with no true excitement. Have fun with that!
Oh you're worse than me! Makes me feel a bit better lol x

R

riccarda

Come on 75% for a good little sub like me that would never do anything wicked at all this quiz is just well wrong!!!!

Reactions: Admin