So Thought We'd Say Hello...

• Thread starter x.couple.looking.2.play.x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hiya you'll have to bare with us still trying to workout how to use the site :oops: buy am looking forward to seeing what happens ;) x
Hello again @x.couple.looking.2.play.x and welcome to social swinging.
Enjoy and have fun! (y)

As I say to everyone here, be active, remain active and go far you will.

You will crack it in no time, push, poke and prod away - you can't break anything. After a day or so of using the site, it will become second nature.
Best wishes
Admin :) x

Reactions: Deleted member 2610

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm still trying to work out how you unlock everything as we can't view profiles or anything yet (n)
Hmm can see you've done your media and info etc.
Please try logging out and back in, and that should sort the account out for you. It usually happens within minutes, but if the account is idle for whatever reason, this can happen.
So please logout and back in = all will be right in the world again.
Many thanks
Admin

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 2610

Hello and welcome to SS it's great to see you getting up and running. Once you in then the jog turns into a sprint, but believe me it's so worth it x :0))

D

Deleted member 3657

Hi guys, said hi on your profile and have another here. Fookin menta........ Pleasant in here. Thursday's is wicker day. Best day coz you get ice cream. Have fun, enjoy and you will soon make some wonderful new friends.

X

x.couple.looking.2.play.x

Hmm can see you've done your media and info etc.
Please try logging out and back in, and that should sort the account out for you. It usually happens within minutes, but if the account is idle for whatever reason, this can happen.
So please logout and back in = all will be right in the world again.
Many thanks
Admin
All done thank you :)

Reactions: Admin
N

NigelandJulie

Hi and welcome from us, look forward to seeing you in the forums, the more effort you put into the site the more you get out of it xx

X

XX

Hiya and welcome to the site, pull up a comfy chair and get settled in as it's great fun and very friendly here (y)

Reactions: Admin
11 September 2016
City
Corby
Hiya you'll have to bare with us still trying to workout how to use the site :oops: buy am looking forward to seeing what happens ;) x

Welcome! Fairly new myself, but the site has quickly become like a second home

...you know, a place where you can swagger around naked off and pretend you're always right, even when you're wrong (by the way, which is something I never am) :lol: