so what do you smell like?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

excuse me !! i invested a total of £2.17 on those three aftershave's, and you want me to splash it over submissive's ? sod that !! nowt wrong with a bit of syphoned 4 star :)

Reactions: Admin
C

CollardFoxandHound

excuse me !! i invested a total of £2.17 on those three aftershave's, and you want me to splash it over submissive's ? sod that !! nowt wrong with a bit of syphoned 4 star :)
:eek: Grinch! Anyway thought you would still have gallons of leaded in your garage:lol:

N

NeRockDj

its either Beckham or paul smith depend if I'm at work or not.. at work its beckham ..lol

Z

zebo

@CollardFoxandHound the shed is full of allsorts at the moment i really need a clear out, but its too depressing at this time of year.

Yes we should be there on Saturday night, looking forward to meeting everyone

C

CollardFoxandHound

Good...look forward to meeting you both along with all the other members going along

27 April 2015
Armarni, for Men, Givenchi for gentlemen, and Joop Red for myself, and Euphoria Calvin Klein, and joy of pink lacosté for Mrs A Team we individual use for different situations Lol !!
Favorites are Armarni for me, and Euphoria Mrs A Team !!

C

CollardFoxandHound

Money money money it's a rich man and women's world :whistle:
God that social will be smelling like a tarts handbag....maybe sluts would be a better phrase. ....ducks below parapet