• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

So What Is Edging?

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm not knocking it, we all like different, and yes i shouldnt knock it until, i try it i guess... but..
Im not known for my patience.. xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We made a couple of hours, thing is it was me that wanted V to orgasm the most by the end of it

M

meet_the_fockers

God that made me laugh out loud ,

How bout for couple of hours
Sx
Lol a couple of hours.. blimey i have a paddle on mr F's arse faster faster.. dont wonder the poor bugger has dodgy hips!! He's like roboshag!! no time no time!! Quick quick..

S

Sammy

Lol a couple of hours.. blimey i have a paddle on mr F's arse faster faster.. dont wonder the poor bugger has dodgy hips!! He's like roboshag!! no time no time!! Quick quick..

nothing wrong with that method neither lol

Lol just different strokes lol
Sx

S

Sammy

Lol Sammy im joking.. doubt me being comfortable with edging though.. im bloody in enough of a pickle on the dom sub thread lol. X

lol I've been watching that thread carefully admin has a way of explaining 'this properly
Think he needs to write a. Dummies guide

Edging Is not everyone cuppa tea I was teasing just a tad
Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
@Pearls darling, we’re out of practise methinks. Xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
21 January 2018
Most definitely Not denial and I practice Edging on a daily basis, Literally. J is capable of rattling off 5, 6, etc in a row so that's her gig. I love the continued pleasure of tittering on the "Edge", hence Edging...

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Most definitely Not denial and I practice Edging on a daily basis, Literally. J is capable of rattling off 5, 6, etc in a row so that's her gig. I love the continued pleasure of tittering on the "Edge", hence Edging...
Yeah man we're the same. We've had a lot of real life issues going on sadly for the last several months, which has prevented us from doing quite a lot of things really.
But edging is one of them. The most I have edged @Pearls for was 7 days straight I think... by the time it came to that (pun intended) - whoa.... she almost broke my back, let alone hers! x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…