• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

So What Is Edging?

D

Deleted member 6485

#multitasking x

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
We tried this on Saturday before (unbeknownst to Debs) the guy turned up to act out her biker fantasy (Debs' Fantasy) It ended up with me going to wait in the bar leaving her playing with her favourite rabbit and texting me each time she stopped and started. At this point she still didn't know what was going to happen :surprise:

Now I think it will become a regular thing but we'll step it up a gear and use the Hitachi Wand. We couldn't use that at the hotel as there wasn't a convenient plug and we didn't have an extension lead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1463

Sorry for liking posts from 2 years ago! I thought they were recent.

5 days!!! You are pure evil. Pearls how did you cope!!!

17 August 2020
City
Aberdare
We love edging, The mister physically the mrs phsycologhically - she loves messing with my head oh yes and that head too

D

Deleted member 19022

Very interesting article, never had the pleasure of this but it does sound like some I would definitely like to try, both giving and receiving.

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Edging or cum denial it can be fun in both ways just getting to the cusp or bringing others to the cusp, you can have them on edge for ages, by the end laterally they can shoot buckets just from a tiny touch, by the end, or even better of they are locked leave them frustrated and straining.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…