So What Was It...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Applications being accepted must include full pictures and any bribes you have to offer. I AM KIDDING. We are not those sorts of people as many of you already know.

20 February 2018
City
Derby
It has always been something that came natural to my mind/personality, but I never knew what to call it or what it was. Started as a teenager, I had dreams and daydreams that were a bit alternative. It included women, men, group stuff, threesomes, kinky bits, and more. It wasn't something anyone else spoke about, and it wasn't something out in the open. So I used to draw pictures and write about it. I was okay with being bisexual because I had a lovely mum and sisters who were open minded and accepting, plus great friends. In hindsight that is a key part of my self-acceptance too, I came out at age 13. I had relationships with guys, and then one with a woman. All my relationships were monogamous & vanilla. It was never really an interest from partners to explore beyond the norm. However, in my relationship with a woman, we initiated a threesome with our friend, he was 18 we were 19/20. This happened three separate occasions together, and for me it was great, it just felt natural and free. My partner enjoyed it too, even though she was and is a lesbian, he was the only guy she did stuff with and felt comfortable exploring that part of herself with.

Fast forward to 2015, joined fetlife to explore kink - met some great people who I am still friends with now. Went to workshops, events, meets, and had a fab time. And plan to go to more.
Joined here last summer, and really felt comfortable with the whole atmosphere and open minded people. Still definitely a newbie, really enjoyed the first club experience over the weekend and meeting people. (There are lots of other little details but not going into them on here right now :lol:)
I would be more timid if I explored this lifestyle alone, and maybe would have waited longer to do so too. Which is why @Shadowfox is an important part of this. We met back in 2015 in sociology and psychology course, and clicked with our outlook on life & had a good chat about pansexuality and kink etc. When it comes to trying things out I am comfortable when it is safe and I have trust/good vibes with the situation at hand. I am so comfortable around him that it can make an environment more safe for me to explore (for those who were there Friday you probably already know this from chats and watching etc).
I can't speak for Shadowfox, but I'm sure he has lots to say about his own journey and what he wants to explore and such.

Looking forward to more meets, events, gatherings, and stuff. Was great to listen to others and their own experiences and outlooks,
X
What a brilliant story / journey Wolfie :) So nice to hear that your family and friends were so supportive xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
We never considered ourselves as swingers, but right from the start of our relationship I have known that Ry is Bi, well more 80% lesbian and 20% straight. After being together for 18 months Ry had a girlfriend as well, ( I have always thought that if she had those desires and I didnt have the necessary bits then she should go elsewhere, only if she was getting from someone else what i shouls have been giving her would it be cheating)
Anyway one night the three of us were together, there was a hot tub in the massive back garden, there was snow on the ground, starry night, wine, then running naked in to the house for a full on threesome in front of a roaring fire. It was truly magical, the most unbelievable first experience.
So fast forward, we married had kids and Ry had a few g/fs over the years and we have had many threesomes, some with long term g/fs some occasional F Buddies and even one foursome involving Ry's g/f at the time and another single female friend of ours ( Now that was a mad night). Then we read an article in Wales online about number 19 club in Cardiff and Ry said Maybe?. Then we read another article in Wales online about this wonderful website called social swinging and we thought , hmmm?
We are now at the stage of wanting to play with another couple to explore more, although Ry is still nervous of that big first step, ANOTHER MAN!!!! dum dum dum. Though after our many previous encounters we both know that jealousy is not an issue and can see that it would be US as a couple enjoying playing with another couple TOGETHER.
All that being said I personally would never turn down a threesome with another girl and the whole male ego thing and boost it gives your confidence to be naked with 2 hot girls. Then having to sit and watch whilst they continue with each other after draining you and discarding you like a used hanky. LOL
That is absolutely the stuff of fantasies... Geoff I am so jealous! You are a lucky man indeed. Fair play to you. Brilliant piece of writing, another fascinating journey (y)

Reactions: Ahabs and Therapon
D

Deleted member 11094

What a brilliant story / journey Wolfie :) So nice to hear that your family and friends were so supportive xx

Thank you Leonidas, it'd be good to hear your input on thetopic too sometimexx

That is absolutely the stuff of fantasies... Geoff I am so jealous! You are a lucky man indeed. Fair play to you. Brilliant piece of writing, another fascinating journey (y)

Agree, great insight into it all and interesting to read X

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
My 1st time with a guy was shit. All about him.
1st lesbian encounter was equally ropey - they were to rough (yes, I said they - I'll save that for later).
1st serious BF ultimately stopped me seeing my friends & controlled everything I did. He was also a massive homophobe.
I eventually dumped him, telling him I'd "fucked my mate".
Met Geoff in a club 4 mnths later. The ex asked me out - I wanted to get pissed, & he was paying.
When I saw he'd pulled I knew he wasn't trying to get me back so I went off on my own.
New to clubbing & lacking any coordination on the dance floor I sent some random bloke flying into a speaker, loosing his pint. Turned out I knew his housemates. We went back to his place. Woke up shocked to discover him fully clothed on top of the quilt in the morning (never seen restraint before - I must be a moose?!)
Couple of dates later I managed to convince him into bed. 1st real conversation I told him that I'm bi, and if thats not cool then we wont work. He loved it! From there he has already said.
I trust him with my life and other than some confusion the morning after our 1st threesome - with a GF - I've had no issue ever with him enjoying the company of our companion as much as he does me. I can share (it's the least I can do). But the guy thing - if it happens, is new and daunting. Right now I'm happy meeting people that think so broadly as we do. It's rare and refreshing and I like it. Who knows what happens next? We just want to enjoy the bodies we have, while we have them. XxRy

Reactions: Ahabs
26 October 2018
1st lesbian encounter was equally ropey - they were to rough (yes, I said they - I'll save that for later).
1st serious BF ultimately stopped me seeing my friends & controlled everything I did. He was also a massive homophobe.
Met Geoff in a club 4 mnths later. The ex asked me out - I wanted to get pissed, & he was paying.
When I saw he'd pulled I knew he wasn't trying to get me back so I went off on my own.
New to clubbing & lacking any coordination on the dance floor I sent some random bloke flying into a speaker, loosing his pint. Turned out I knew his housemates. We went back to his place. Woke up shocked to discover him fully clothed on top of the quilt in the morning (never seen restraint before - I must be a moose?!)
Couple of dates later I managed to convince him into bed. 1st real conversation I told him that I'm bi, and if thats not cool then we wont work. He loved it! From there he has already said.
I trust him with my life and other than some confusion the morning after our 1st threesome - with a GF - I've had no issue ever with him enjoying the company of our companion as much as he does me. I can share (it's the least I can do). But the guy thing - if it happens, is new and daunting. Right now I'm happy meeting people that think so broadly as we do. It's rare and refreshing and I like it. Who knows what happens next? We just want to enjoy the bodies we have, while we have them. XxRy

This is fast becoming my favourite thread for the wonderful honesty that people write with. Thank you Ry for your story and wish you all the luck in the world with the rest of your journey xx

D

Deleted member 3411

We are now at the stage of wanting to play with another couple to explore more, although Ry is still nervous of that big first step, ANOTHER MAN!!!! dum dum dum. Though after our many previous encounters we both know that jealousy is not an issue and can see that it would be US as a couple enjoying playing with another couple TOGETHER.
All that being said I personally would never turn down a threesome with another girl and the whole male ego thing and boost it gives your confidence to be naked with 2 hot girls. Then having to sit and watch whilst they continue with each other after draining you and discarding you like a used hanky. LOL
This is one of the reasons I LOVE the site interaction aspect of swinging. Love hearing about other people's introduction and thoughts. Your comments about how you feel about Ry and other women Rings true with us, I have no issues with L playing with other women and those times it has occured I've loved every minute. We are far from through with our journey and have many things we are yet to try, in particular one thing I hope for is what you say above, her first time with another man. She says she's not so worried because she gets what she needs from a man from me but personally I would be happier if we played with couples and exchanged. We are yet to have our own threesome alone together but I am really partial to the idea of a party for four or five, all girls, and me, but not from a selfish point of view as I am well aware but like all men I have a five second fuse but I would really love seeing all of them having a good time whilst I recovered.

Reactions: Tiger
D

Deleted member 11094

Interesting and lovely to read xx

This is one of the reasons I LOVE the site interaction aspect of swinging. Love hearing about other people's introduction and thoughts. Your comments about how you feel about Ry and other women Rings true with us, I have no issues with L playing with other women and those times it has occured I've loved every minute. We are far from through with our journey and have many things we are yet to try, in particular one thing I hope for is what you say above, her first time with another man. She says she's not so worried because she gets what she needs from a man from me but personally I would be happier if we played with couples and exchanged. We are yet to have our own threesome alone together but I am really partial to the idea of a party for four or five, all girls, and me, but not from a selfish point of view as I am well aware but like all men I have a five second fuse but I would really love seeing all of them having a good time whilst I recovered.
That is really cool, and that idea sounds like a fun plan X

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Well basically for the longest time I was curious about a lot of things but didn’t have the courage to ask people in real life for. I spent a lot of well my teens on the internet and saw/read/talked about a lot of things to be honest at this stage I hadn’t really even tried dating anyone yet.. anyway around the age of 19 I stumbled across a dogging site in which I made some friends and eventually had my first meet in which I popped nearly all my cherries, after a while I went more towards the swinging side on the site which led to a certain other swinging site... and it just been part of me since, I have tried dating and so on but I don’t really like myself when I am for reasons I may explain if I get drunk enough or I may have already in one post or another. I feel more relaxed in this environment.

D

Deleted member 11094

Well basically for the longest time I was curious about a lot of things but didn’t have the courage to ask people in real life for. I spent a lot of well my teens on the internet and saw/read/talked about a lot of things to be honest at this stage I hadn’t really even tried dating anyone yet.. anyway around the age of 19 I stumbled across a dogging site in which I made some friends and eventually had my first meet in which I popped nearly all my cherries, after a while I went more towards the swinging side on the site which led to a certain other swinging site... and it just been part of me since, I have tried dating and so on but I don’t really like myself when I am for reasons I may explain if I get drunk enough or I may have already in one post or another. I feel more relaxed in this environment.
Was lovely to listen about your journey over the weekend x

20 February 2018
City
Derby
So many fascinating stories on this thread, it's inspirational! Here's mine... less exciting than some, but every experience is unique I guess.

In terms of relationships and sexual experience, I was late to the game (when I was around 20 lol). I was in a relationship with a wonderful woman for 13 years. Sadly (I won't go into detail here) it broke down and we split up two years ago.

Naturally enough, our sex life (which had some real highs in the past) had gradually broken down due to the relationship difficulties. It took me several months to regain my sex drive.

As I gradually got over it, I realised I now had an opportunity to explore and experience lots of new things. I'd often had fantasies about threesomes (who doesn't!) but never really felt comfortable discussing it with my ex.

I joined Tinder for a little while, as many singletons do these days. I felt way out of my depth being single, like having a whole sea to go swimming in, but only daring to paddle. I found Tinder really frustrating, barely getting any attention (probably my poor profile skills at the time). Similarly in real life (out in bars, clubs etc) I just had no clue about chatting / flirting with women (still don't really have much of a clue, in the vanilla world!)

Also, because I knew I had an adventurous streak in me, I felt even if it worked for me, Tinder / vanilla hook-ups wouldn't cut the mustard. I joined a few other dubious sites, getting totally sucked in for a while (which was a low point).

After many months of trawling the internet, I realised swinging might be an option for me and I looked into it seriously to learn more. I did a load of reading up on swinging etiquette, events, clubs etc.

My first club experience was at a nearby club in early 2018. It was totally surreal and should really be the subject of a separate thread. Needless to say, I was hooked.

This later led me to the brilliant Purple Mamba Club in Nottingham, and its wonderful owner, who (amongst other things) introduced me to Social Swinging. The rest is history, I haven't looked back. Swinging is an incredible journey and it has transformed my life. I am very lucky to have met lots of fantastic people from SS and clubs.

I am happy in myself physically and sexually, although I have had some experiences that have knocked my confidence. I am open-minded and swinging is a constant learning curve, so in the right circumstances I am open to new experiences. E.g. in my first year, I acclimatised to being naked around others and group play/sex, which went from feeling surreal to totally natural.

Now I am looking to further improve my social skills and self-confidence while building a network of genuine, trustworthy, fun and naughty friends and playmates. Social Swinging feels ideal for this :)

19 March 2015
In terms of relationships and sexual experience, I was late to the game (when I was around 20 lol). I was in a relationship with a wonderful woman for 13 years. Sadly (I won't go into detail here) it broke down and we split up two years ago.

Naturally enough, our sex life (which had some real highs in the past) had gradually broken down due to the relationship difficulties. It took me several months to regain my sex drive.
Very interesting read, shame about that above, but good to see you're now enjoying a totally different life.
Some things are meant to be. (y)

19 March 2015
Thank you @Lips_Pearls really appreciate the supportive comments :)
You are most welcome my friend, a pleasure as ever.
If there's anything else I can add tbh, I would say you are absolutely one of the most sincere and genuine gents I've ever come across - let alone in swinging, but in the real world itself. You always have only good things to say & talk about and I have never heard you ever, say a bad word about anything: even when I know you've had the opportunity to do so.
That holds massive merit if I am honest. To me at least, anyway.

D

Deleted member 11094

So many fascinating stories on this thread, it's inspirational! Here's mine... less exciting than some, but every experience is unique I guess.

As I gradually got over it, I realised I now had an opportunity to explore and experience lots of new things. I'd often had fantasies about threesomes (who doesn't!) but never really felt comfortable discussing it with my ex.

I joined Tinder for a little while, as many singletons do these days. I felt way out of my depth being single, like having a whole sea to go swimming in, but only daring to paddle. I found Tinder really frustrating, barely getting any attention (probably my poor profile skills at the time). Similarly in real life (out in bars, clubs etc) I just had no clue about chatting / flirting with women (still don't really have much of a clue, in the vanilla world!)

Also, because I knew I had an adventurous streak in me, I felt even if it worked for me, Tinder / vanilla hook-ups wouldn't cut the mustard. I joined a few other dubious sites, getting totally sucked in for a while (which was a low point).

After many months of trawling the internet, I realised swinging might be an option for me and I looked into it seriously to learn more. I did a load of reading up on swinging etiquette, events, clubs etc.

My first club experience was at a nearby club in early 2018. It was totally surreal and should really be the subject of a separate thread. Needless to say, I was hooked.

This later led me to the brilliant Purple Mamba Club in Nottingham, and its wonderful owner, who (amongst other things) introduced me to Social Swinging. The rest is history, I haven't looked back. Swinging is an incredible journey and it has transformed my life. I am very lucky to have met lots of fantastic people from SS and clubs.

I am happy in myself physically and sexually, although I have had some experiences that have knocked my confidence. I am open-minded and swinging is a constant learning curve, so in the right circumstances I am open to new experiences. E.g. in my first year, I acclimatised to being naked around others and group play/sex, which went from feeling surreal to totally natural.

Now I am looking to further improve my social skills and self-confidence while building a network of genuine, trustworthy, fun and naughty friends and playmates. Social Swinging feels ideal for this :)

That was a really interesting read,
Lovely to learn more about you and you're experiences, and also your outlook and what you want. Totally agree with the last bit too, and with what Lips_Pearls said
X

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 11094

:lol: I thought I could edit it after I posted, but I can't find out how. I blame my phone keyboard, I'm usually top notch but it uses crappy predictive .. That's my excuse