So Who Goes What Clubs And Why

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Still a club virgin me. Will lose that status soon then hopefully answer your question x

D

Deleted member 1030

Fanny's in Swansea was our first club, we've been to two Paradises (one in Dagenham, one in Zouch), Adventures In Lust was a favourite for a while, Xtasia was impressive - but not really our sort of place, had an OK-ish night at The Attic, love the VA (possibly a bit upmarket for a pair of chavs like us, but it is such a comfortable place to be) and we finally got to Chams, this year - and it thoroughly deserves it's rep as great club. We plan to go back as soon as humanly possible.

The secret of a good club, though, is to be with friends, old and new.

Can't wait to sample Partners, next month (y)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
The first time I went to a club, I took it in the spirit of an anthropological field trip. The kind of one where you end up losing clothes. Hmmm.

14 September 2017
City
King's Lynn
Loving The Annex in kings lynn. Very friendly and intimate. Lounge isn't massive so people are encouraged more to interact rather than just disappear into room for sex. Definitely one of the more sociable clubs I've been to.