So Why Do You Swing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

Camden_1

Some excellent reasons right there (points up to previous posts) I'm yet to do a meet or go to a club, but the thought of meeting new people, knowing everyone there has a sense of fun and the anticipation of what will unfold. Everyone has an adventurous part inside just itching to get out, in the words of Nike 'just do it'.

Reactions: Pearls
M

MacMermaid

Some excellent reasons right there (points up to previous posts) I'm yet to do a meet or go to a club, but the thought of meeting new people, knowing everyone there has a sense of fun and the anticipation of what will unfold. Everyone has an adventurous part inside just itching to get out, in the words of Nike 'just do it'.
Good luck!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

Midland....

For me it's meeting like minded people and knowing that, if with a couple, the excitement being with another guy brings to them gets me all the more excited. A mutual emotion

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well it started for me as an unexpected experience. I was visiting some new friends with a girlfriend and a few drinks later they told us they we're swingers. Out of intrigue we sat chatting about it for a while before quite out of nowhere we all ended up in bed. A night I'll never forget and it just went from there and I've never looked back since 10 years ago now. Only down side I've found is it's more difficult of late to meet couples being a single swingle than it used to be. :)