So.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Sounds like a cunning plan .... when :sneaky:

Oh yes, guest number 1.... How are you with rubbing things down?

I like it nice and smooth though so you'll need to put some effort in ;)

I have my own little tool belt so I'll show you where I keep my tools ;) xx

15 August 2015
Well although I had a good weekend vanilla-wise I did have a meet planned that didn't happen. 2 polite messages were ignored right before the event in question. These things happen in this scene though don't they so you just shrug it off and move on. You don't forget it though.
Hope everyone else had better luck!

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Indeed she is. I could do with some help with her sometimes @Lexi ;) N xxx

You need me to help with that halo
We have seen some of her talents. You mean there's more :whistle::whistle:

N xxx

Now then this is where I have to be careful!

Mrs F had errrr pleasure maybe a slight brag... She had my company lets just say!

Oh there's so much more!

When I woke up that morning the devil himself retreated and handed me his horns! Xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Well although I had a good weekend vanilla-wise I did have a meet planned that didn't happen. 2 polite messages were ignored right before the event in question. These things happen in this scene though don't they so you just shrug it off and move on. You don't forget it though.

That's just bloody rude! I get that things crop up at times we least expect but no time for ignorance!

Anyways bless you, come join the fun! Xx

Reactions: Firm hand Luke
M

meet_the_fockers

Awe not from here? I hope.. i shall put their names int twindow :D x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

:eek: who would let you down. unfortunately it does happen and you have responded well to it by moving on :)

Vxx