Social Swinging Christmas Hours

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Just a quick note to tell you all that of course - it's Christmas, so we will be here to the death..
However, come Christmas Eve - and Christmas Day & Boxing Day, my personal time here will be quite reduced.

Christmas Day I will be on in the morning to say hello, but that's about it..
Christmas Day is the only day off I have and myself and @Pearls will be here in the morning, or I will at least, but that will be about it.

It's the only time off I take and I think it's okay to say we deserve a day or two to ourselves, together as a family.

Any images you upload or videos you upload, or even new members - I cannot guarantee when they will be sorted over Christmas Day itself, depending on what staff are available etc.

In essence, support and moderation and upgrades will be greatly reduced over these 3 days.
Christmas Eve not so much in the day, the evening most likely.
Christmas Day I will only be around briefly in the morning.
Boxing day I will pop in now and again but won't be online.

As you can appreciate, Christmas is the only time off I personally take and as such I won't be here as much as you are accustomed to.

If it is urgent, please contact us via email or the contact form.
If not, then please allow us this time to enjoy the festivities with our families and friends.

All staff have my number and if truly urgent then I will respond, however if it can wait a day or so, then please wait for a day or so.. :)

I know I have already written a thread giving everyone our best wishes, but again I will say a Very Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you enjoy the time spent with family, friends and loved ones.

Best wishes and much love...
Admin & @Pearls xxxx

27 April 2015
as admin and owner - even back to last year when I was building it all, Christmas is the only time off I personally take and as such I won't be here as much as you are accustomed to.
Yes it would be lovely for you to have some actual family time with your actual family, rather than your SOCIAL SWINGING Family and i trust I can say on behalf of every member here YOU BOTH DESERVE IT !!!!!! xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
You all deserve a well earned break and need, if you have not already done so, a plan to avoid some crazy hours during 2016. The website has been a breath of fresh air within the swinging community and will no doubt grow even faster next year. Best wishes to you all. Enjoy your special time with family and friends. Eat, drink and be merry. And a very Happy Christmas.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Hello Sexy Peeps,
Just a quick note to tell you all that of course - it's Christmas, so we will be here to the death..
However, come Christmas Eve - and Christmas Day & Boxing Day, my personal time here will be quite reduced.

Christmas Day I will be on in the morning to say hello, but that's about it..
Christmas Day is the only day off I have and myself and @Pearls will be here in the morning, or I will at least, but that will be about it.

It's the only time off I take and I think it's okay to say we deserve a day or two to ourselves, together as a family.

Any images you upload or videos you upload, or even new members - I cannot guarantee when they will be sorted over Christmas Day itself, depending on what staff are available etc.

In essence, support and moderation and upgrades will be greatly reduced over these 3 days.
Christmas Eve not so much in the day, the evening most likely.
Christmas Day I will only be around briefly in the morning.
Boxing day I will pop in now and again but won't be online.

As you can appreciate, Christmas is the only time off I personally take and as such I won't be here as much as you are accustomed to.

If it is urgent, please contact us via email or the contact form.
If not, then please allow us this time to enjoy the festivities with our families and friends.

All staff have my number and if truly urgent then I will respond, however if it can wait a day or so, then please wait for a day or so.. :)

I know I have already written a thread giving everyone our best wishes, but again I will say a Very Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you enjoy the time spent with family, friends and loved ones.

Best wishes and much love...
Admin & @Pearls xxxx
Thanks and enjoy the festivities

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you everyone. We will be around here and there, but sparsely. :)
Oh and believe me, this will be a well deserved day off or so, and we will enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks for your wishes everyone, hope you all enjoy time spent with family and friends. xx :christmas_tree::pressie::santa::christmas_tree:

Reactions: Therapon
H

Hollynys

Thank you everyone. We will be around here and there, but sparsely. :)
Oh and believe me, this will be a well deserved day off or so, and we will enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks for your wishes everyone, hope you all enjoy time spent with family and friends. xx :christmas_tree::pressie::santa::christmas_tree:
Swinging can be put on hold for at least 3 days, we all enjoy the lifestyle but it's not the be all and end all. There are more important things and family is one of them

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou for all the kind words and support you have shown with contributing to the site, every penny helps with the running costs xxx

E

EvilS

Take some time with the family. This lot can last without your for a few days.
Kids are only small for a little while....make sure you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas all! I'll be taking some time away from the site too, my family are forgetting what I look like :)

Edit - Actually I hope the little one is feeling better now too?