• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Social Swinging 'family Tree'

D

Deleted member 1463

I very much remember this post.

We def can be moved from conservative cousins to nawty cousins now tho

:whipping:

19 March 2015
Yep need a new map because we're lost. Someone please take us home. hope you guys are doing well. I'm assuming admin now comes under a different name?
We’re very well thank you. Prodigal cousins return.
Always have been on here as L&P but our personal account. Sometimes I personally just prefer to use this over my professional account tbh.
Hope you’re both doing very well too. It’s great to see you back on here. We’ve some major updates coming soon too to which we can’t wait to roll out. x

D

Deleted member 1463

If the professionals are happier using their personal account then it says a lot about you guys, the relationships made and the site.
Looking forward to seeing what's to come and getting to know everyone.. Its still mainly me messaging (shell) but Ade's very much here too. Xxx

Xxx

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Thank you! That’s really assuring to hear. We do and only use my @Admin account as and when strictly necessary. Even though we’re both on here (L&P) it’s myself mostly posting/adding pics etc and @Pearls then uses hers too.
Good! It’s great you’ve come back again and you always were a forumite too so it’ll be great to catch up and chat again. We’ve got some great social/play events being organised too.
The new version of the site is better by far with new features and goodies, as well as ease of use. Good to see you again xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

MOTM

18 July 2015
Guys this hasn’t been updated yet and it was started years ago we will get to it though.

30 October 2015
Okay... I feel the pressure. Will draft something up this week x
Flex your parental muscle

Smack those that pressure you :spank:
, unless they like that sort ouf thing
in which case let MSL show them the error of their ways

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…