Social Swinging Newsletter.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hi just read our first newsletter what a great idea...shame no ones close..but hay lov it
Thank you... We plan on including some extra features in it too. But it's mostly for posts and events up and coming.
Yes indeed, but we're getting there. We will continue to grow and expand as we are.. It'll happen. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
27 July 2017
Thank you... We plan on including some extra features in it too. But it's mostly for posts and events up and coming.
Yes indeed, but we're getting there. We will continue to grow and expand as we are.. It'll happen. :) x

love to see a who's on holiday type thread

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
It's sent out by Admin to all members email addresses, the one you registered with.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Remove key from can, insert in usb slot and turn. No idea what it will do but let me know :)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It's sent out by Admin to all members email addresses, the one you registered with.

Ah I see. We signed up with my spam email. Yes I know I'm naughty I have 2 email addresses. 1 for stuff I'm gonna use and 1 I give out if I think I'm gonna get marketing junk :whistle:

I shall have to have a polite with @Admin and see if he'll change it for me :innocent:

B x

Reactions: Admin
T

The_Bibas

Ah I see. We signed up with my spam email. Yes I know I'm naughty I have 2 email addresses. 1 for stuff I'm gonna use and 1 I give out if I think I'm gonna get marketing junk :whistle:

I shall have to have a polite with @Admin and see if he'll change it for me :innocent:

B x
Omg that is Sooooo wrong..
Think of all the poor trees...

XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

B x
:whistle: you used your junk addy.. hmm... i wondered why you didnt acknowldge the free holiday.. give away. Oh eck.. :eek: thats very naughty all those goodies, you missed. X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:whistle: you used your junk addy.. hmm... i wondered why you didnt acknowldge the free holiday.. give away. Oh eck.. :eek: thats very naughty all those goodies, you missed. X
:eek: Well how was I supposed to know it was a genuine site?
I was hoping to miss the 'extend your penis' cream and the 'get laid in your area now' messages. I didn't want to miss the free holidays. We're we off? :D

B x

M

meet_the_fockers

:eek: Well how was I supposed to know it was a genuine site?
I was hoping to miss the 'extend your penis' cream and the 'get laid in your area now' messages. I didn't want to miss the free holidays. We're we off? :D

B x
Genuine.. ohh youve had it now.
I will not forget such blaspheme!!
Dead man walking...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

B x
Not a problem... you can change it yourself but if you want me to change it of course, let me know and I will. It's pretty quick to do and all you will need to do then is re-confirm your account.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Not a problem... you can change it yourself but if you want me to change it of course, let me know and I will. It's pretty quick to do and all you will need to do then is re-confirm your account.
I found how to do it thank you.
I'll look forward to the next newsletter :whistle:(y)

B x

Reactions: Admin