Social Swinging Rugby Team

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

@Her_him69 u have just turned this thread into a free for all orgy ur stripped of the scrum half position thats now @The_Bibas

I hope you are not suggesting that I am a aggressive or indeed big... I swear I will be more of a fly and you will need a prop when I catch you..

PassiveBiba

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I hope you are not suggesting that I am a aggressive or indeed big... I swear I will be more of a fly and you will need a prop when I catch you..

PassiveBiba
ur playing scrum half u get to place the ball in at the scrums

M

meet_the_fockers

Lol now youve rattled our twinkles cage.. youve woken her UP
Im off.. no saving you now >>>>>>> gone!! Whoosh>>>>>>

M

meet_the_fockers

Bad naughty woman, where you want me :rofl: but i'm not no easy woman you know :whistle:
I know just a hooker apparently! :D

Over there ont rug.. not sticky are you..wouldnt want fluff sticking to your wet bits :D ommm best on my way.... :sneaky :love:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Suck em orf woman :D:eek:
ooh hello i see u have found my post at last i was wondering if u fancied playing the posistion hooker in my swingers rugby team by no means am i implying that you are a hooker or tart.

Runs for the hills

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
ooh hello i see u have found my post at last i was wondering if u fancied playing the posistion hooker in my swingers rugby team by no means am i implying that you are a hooker or tart.

Runs for the hills
Ooooer... Top man. Am sure that will be sufficient.

:D