Socials

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
I do believe all the media hype hasn’t helped the situation,it’s made people apprehensive of what the future holds ,as for swinging will it become small cliques just maintaining a bubble ,not allowing anyone in ... not sure under present restrictions if any club will function again,will local authorities allow them ?
The spontaneity of meeting for example in a club will you play with anyone you have just met ?
What will you need a tattoo on your forehead saying “CovidFree” ....
What happens when the next new virus comes along .... ?
Bit difficult to remove a tattoo when you get it!!
HIV Aids is a coronavirus and we have learnt to live with that killer virus. We need to be protected and learn how to deal with this virus, which will take time as the scientific community still don’t understand how this virus is transmitted.
It depends how much much you value your life, I am not scared of catching it, but I am not going to make it easy for the virus to get me. And I am certainly not going to risk anything until a vaccine is developed, tested and is in common use.
I believe clubs will be functioning again, but temperature checks will need to taken and maybe a certificate of vaccination. But the other problem with this virus is that it incubates for 5 days before you show symptoms. So you could be non symptomatic ie no temperature and go to a club not knowing that you have the virus and still spread it unknowingly and how many of us want test and trace to know that we were at that club.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Bit difficult to remove a tattoo when you get it!!
HIV Aids is a coronavirus and we have learnt to live with that killer virus. We need to be protected and learn how to deal with this virus, which will take time as the scientific community still don’t understand how this virus is transmitted.
It depends how much much you value your life, I am not scared of catching it, but I am not going to make it easy for the virus to get me. And I am certainly not going to risk anything until a vaccine is developed, tested and is in common use.
I believe clubs will be functioning again, but temperature checks will need to taken and maybe a certificate of vaccination. But the other problem with this virus is that it incubates for 5 days before you show symptoms. So you could be non symptomatic ie no temperature and go to a club not knowing that you have the virus and still spread it unknowingly and how many of us want test and trace to know that we were at that club.
The tattoo was sarcastic...
We learn to live with many diseases so this should be no different..
I’ve worked all through this ,working with many different people,social distance doesn’t work well because of the nature of the work I do ,if I was scared of it I would batten down the hatches and live like a hermit ...
Do people carry certificates for HIV,or other STD or any disease don’t think I’ve heard of it ... Everyone values life’s and will do what is necessary but as you say the incubation period is the issue how do you solve that ? I’ve no idea ?‍♂️

24 June 2019
City
Washington
The tattoo was sarcastic...
We learn to live with many diseases so this should be no different..
I’ve worked all through this ,working with many different people,social distance doesn’t work well because of the nature of the work I do ,if I was scared of it I would batten down the hatches and live like a hermit ...
Do people carry certificates for HIV,or other STD or any disease don’t think I’ve heard of it ... Everyone values life’s and will do what is necessary but as you say the incubation period is the issue how do you solve that ? I’ve no idea ?‍♂️
We wait until a vaccine is available as then if you do accidentally catch the virus you can get vaccinated.
HIV and most STD l’s have protection already as in you use a condom that prevents transmission or the virus transferring. COVID is a virus that is transmitted when you breathe so unless you are into some weird shit!! Which we are not!! You’re going to be with someone breathing and that’s where the risk is.

Last edited:
17 September 2020
I think the virus isnt going anywhere. It has similar rates to pneumonia/flu and that hasnt brought the world to a holt. I dont know anyone who's actually scared of getting it I think now its time to just let people get on with it and do what they want

24 June 2019
City
Washington
I think the virus isnt going anywhere. It has similar rates to pneumonia/flu and that hasnt brought the world to a holt. I dont know anyone who's actually scared of getting it I think now its time to just let people get on with it and do what they want
I think you will find around 100 years ago the Spanish flue pandemic did bring the world to a halt lol ?

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Mother Nature gives us humans a pandemic every hundred years or so to balance the population. So the Spanish flu killed about a third of the world’s population.
So in the last hundred years we now think of flu as nothing but around 23,000 people die from this in the U.K. every year. A vaccine for flu is normally a strain that was in the Southern Hemisphere for the last winter so our summer and then this vaccine is given to the elderly and most vulnerable people although some years there have been over 48,000 deaths when the flu is a different strain or a more severe strain. So they don’t always get it right.
So in six months the excess deaths for the U.K. is over 60,000 most of these will be down to Covid-19 and this over spring and summer period. The person may not have it had it, but may not have been able to get to hospital for other treatments. Also as we have not been travelling as much or out and about, Road traffic collisions and accidental deaths should be lower this year.
It’s not the case of thinking that this virus is a hoax, scamdemic or media sensation it’s about protecting your life and the lives of others. Rant over

Last edited:
17 September 2020
Mother Nature gives us humans a pandemic every hundred years or so to balance the population. So the Spanish flu killed about a third of the world’s population.
So in the last hundred years we now think of flu as nothing but around 23,000 people die from this in the U.K. every year. A vaccine for flu is normally a strain that was in the Southern Hemisphere for the last winter so our summer and then this vaccine is given to the elderly and most vulnerable people although some years there have been over 48,000 deaths when the flu is a different strain or a more severe strain. So they don’t always get it right.
So in six months the excess deaths for the U.K. is over 60,000 most of these will be down to Covid-19 and this over spring and summer period. The person may not have it had it, but may not have been able to get to hospital for other treatments. Also as we have not been travelling as much or out and about, Road traffic collisions and accidental deaths should be lower this year.
It’s not the case of thinking that this virus is a hoax, scamdemic or media sensation it’s about protecting your life and the lives of others. Rant over
I agree Corona virus is real I just dont think the government should be allowed to restrict a country for an infectious cough. There are alot of other things in the UK which are lot easier to prevent and are alot deadlier than coronavirus like knife crime.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
I agree Corona virus is real I just dont think the government should be allowed to restrict a country for an infectious cough. There are alot of other things in the UK which are lot easier to prevent and are alot deadlier than coronavirus like knife crime.
A cough ? seriously but if that’s what you think ? The government are trying to protect our NHS which is what we all pay for. Depending on which country within the U.K. you live in the restrictions have been different. We where in Scotland a couple of weeks ago Socially distanced and they have a very different view about the virus to the people that I have met in England.
I am a director of a company that is in the wedding sector and have had no income for the last 6 months and probably won’t see any for at least another 6 months and we have had no government help as we don’t qualify, I also volunteer for a government agency which is not paid.
I have seen first hand the nature of this virus and how the virus does not care who you are, the colour of your skin or how much money you have in the bank. This virus is so clever and wants to live so it will mutate into a virus that can live in its hosts as the virus dies when the host dies. So eventually like the flue virus we will be living with this virus and think of it as the norm, or just a cough. All pandemics the plague, flu and COVID all start with just a cough ?

Last edited:
17 September 2020
A cough ? seriously but if that’s what you think ? The government are trying to protect our NHS which is what we all pay for. Depending on which country within the U.K. you live in the restrictions have been different. We where in Scotland a couple of weeks ago Socially distanced and they have a very different view about the virus to the people that I have met in England.
I am a director of a company that is in the wedding sector and have had no income for the last 6 months and probably won’t see any for at least another 6 months and we have had no government help as we don’t qualify, I also volunteer for a government agency which is not paid.
I have seen first hand the nature of this virus and how the virus does not care who you are, the colour of your skin or how much money you have in the bank. This virus is so clever and wants to live so it will mutate into a virus that can live in its hosts as the virus dies when the host dies. So eventually like the flue virus we will be living with this virus and think of it as the norm, or just a cough. All pandemics the plague, flu and COVID all start with just a cough ?

Well maybe instead of shutting down countries and in turn destroying the economy, they should keep everything running as normal and use all the money which they wont be losing out on and invest it in the NHS and the country would be better off and people will be much happier

D

Deleted member 6127

A different view point from someone tested positive recently ie. yesterday...scared fucking right I am.
People mention a cough, try it continually for a hour....
Yes I consider myself fit and active, hopefully that will help, but who knows with this little bugger, it’s a killer whatever way you dress it up as are a lot of other sickness.
Did I take all the precautions, sure I fucking did. I can trace the contact that I caught it from or 1 of the 8 people who started the outbreak....no ones fault it happened.
Its in our lives and we wait with anticipation for the fantastic scientists around the world to produce the vaccine, which I have full confidence they will, but there will be another virus ? at some point....

Day 1....coughing
Day 2.... more coughing and slight temperature change
Day 3... ?????

Stay safe people xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 11852

A different view point from someone tested positive recently ie. yesterday...scared fucking right I am.
Yes I consider myself fit and active, hopefully that will help, but who knows with this little bugger, it’s a killer whatever way you dress it up as are a lot of other sickness.
Did I take all the precautions, sure I fucking did. I can trace the contact that I caught it from or 1 of the 8 people who started the outbreak....no ones fault it happened.
Its in our lives and we wait with anticipation for the fantastic scientists around the world to produce the vaccine, which I have full confidence they will, but there will be another virus ? at some point....

Day 1....coughing
Day 3... ?????

Get better soon huni. You can beat the little shit. Lots of hugs xxxxx

19 March 2015

Day 1....coughing
Day 3... ?????

As a fit, non-smoker with no underlying conditions, I think you will be okay mate. Stay strong fella. x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Well maybe instead of shutting down countries and in turn destroying the economy, they should keep everything running as normal and use all the money which they wont be losing out on and invest it in the NHS and the country would be better off and people will be much happier
tbh we would have been in a better place if they managed it properly and had a decent system setup after the first lockdown they had the time/money but locking the country down is the only way to stop idiots from spreading it to anyone who cant handle it. yes there are no ifs everything was handled badly and is still handled badly. Just pushing the sick onto the NHS cos you people to be able to be idiots means that not only are more people going to die from covid including doctors nurses and whoever else has to deal with them but other people are gonna die from lack of other services. what would be good data to look at later like after April is the Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator since it is going to remove covid related deaths from it.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016

Day 1....coughing
Day 3... ?????

hope you get better <3

19 March 2015
tbh we would have been in a better place if they managed it properly and had a decent system setup after the first lockdown they had the time/money but locking the country down is the only way to stop idiots from spreading it to anyone who cant handle it. yes there are no ifs everything was handled badly and is still handled badly. Just pushing the sick onto the NHS cos you people to be able to be idiots means that not only are more people going to die from covid including doctors nurses and whoever else has to deal with them but other people are gonna die from lack of other services. what would be good data to look at later like after April is the Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator since it is going to remove covid related deaths from it.
To a degree - I agree. We need a full lockdown but on the other hand we have to save the economy too.
All I can say is tf the opposition weren’t in. We’d be in much more of a mess tbh.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You got it right there Clousy about idiots. That’s the problem.
I can’t see a future for this scene along with other industries and for businesses of such natures it’s tough.

What I’ve witnessed over the past few months purely comes down to behaviour, everyone can blame governments and so on but they won’t blame themselves..
The “I want a holiday because I deserve it”
“ I deserve to go out with my mates and get hammered after being stuck in”
“ I want / need due to my mental health”
( tbh there are two different mental health issues, genuine and mental health issues!)

What happened to the people of this country, we’ve all witnessed at some point the mindless fools, so how we live with this comes down to how we behave.
Stop with the moaning and selfishness
Think about our children who deserve to be in school and put them as priority.

If people listen and followed basic rules this virus can be under control and we can get back to some kind of swinging, even if it is socially but at least we can meet others.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
To a degree - I agree. We need a full lockdown but on the other hand we have to save the economy too.
All I can say is tf the opposition weren’t in. We’d be in much more of a mess tbh.
i cant comment on that since i cant think they would do any better or worse well i definately dont think they could do worse since there is only one more way to be worse and i dont think anyone here as that stupid.But i do think they would ahve fucked up everything anyway just in slightly different ways.

You got it right there Clousy about idiots. That’s the problem.
I can’t see a future for this scene along with other industries and for businesses of such natures it’s tough.

What I’ve witnessed over the past few months purely comes down to behaviour, everyone can blame governments and so on but they won’t blame themselves..
The “I want a holiday because I deserve it”
“ I deserve to go out with my mates and get hammered after being stuck in”
“ I want / need due to my mental health”
( tbh there are two different mental health issues, genuine and mental health issues!)

What happened to the people of this country, we’ve all witnessed at some point the mindless fools, so how we live with this comes down to how we behave.
Stop with the moaning and selfishness
Think about our children who deserve to be in school and put them as priority.

If people listen and followed basic rules this virus can be under control and we can get back to some kind of swinging, even if it is socially but at least we can meet others.
yes but sadly there are too many selfish people, i mean i can already see on other places people are meeting still... if people could think things through well the world would actually be more decent than it is but i dont think people can.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
i cant comment on that since i cant think they would do any better or worse well i definately dont think they could do worse since there is only one more way to be worse and i dont think anyone here as that stupid.But i do think they would ahve fucked up everything anyway just in slightly different ways.

yes but sadly there are too many selfish people, i mean i can already see on other places people are meeting still... if people could think things through well the world would actually be more decent than it is but i dont think people can.
I got asked to meet the other day here. People try it everywhere. I’ve spoken to another member who is constantly being asked for a meet, nowt stranger than folk hun x

19 March 2015

I doubt it. They’d have made much more of a hash of it.
Govt are doing, IMHO the best they can with an almost worst case scenario. Yes they’ve made mistakes, but every country has.
Fact is though, they relied on people to be sensible. Even now with the 22:00 curfew it’s a mess. All the drinkers hang outside the pubs afterwards. Thousands of Brits going abroad. Even some of our family! Madness.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 11852

Stay in Wales in a caravan 200 foot up away from everyone like we did.. We only went out to morrisons for shopping and spent the week sat on the veranda looking at the view.. We did have 1 day out in Barmouth and found a massive part of the beach empty..definitely not going abroad this year or next.. Already booked next year's holidays in Wales again.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Stay in Wales in a caravan 200 foot up away from everyone like we did.. We only went out to morrisons for shopping and spent the week sat on the veranda looking at the view.. We did have 1 day out in Barmouth and found a massive part of the beach empty..definitely not going abroad this year or next.. Already booked next year's holidays in Wales again.. W.. ??
At least it wasn’t treco bay :eek: