Soo Hope You All Had A Brilliant Xmas..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

I got a garden centre voucher.....for a garden I don't have at a house I don't own - unbelievable.

I'm at the age now where I get much more joy from giving than recieving gifts, I made my Mum cry, she was so happy with hers :)

Other than that its been nice hanging with my family, it was a certain family members first Christmas so everything has been noisy, slobbered on and ultimately broken. I also saw my cousin who moved to Tokyo at least 5 years ago who is back home for a bit. He invited me there so I have that to look forward to next year :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Gave LOTS of energy and love to someone who so needed it, but who cannot be helped but drained me at the the same time..
Such is life...
What did we give? everything....
Way it is x

27 April 2015
I Got Mrs A Team some new slinky dresses for playing out, and some lingerie to enhance her charms that's not too restrictive in the heat of spain, and I got a Tassimo Coffee Machine for that morning after revitalising lol !! and some rather splendid Jeans !! and SHOCK HORROR, the slinky dresses fit perfectly, and she likes them as do the lingerie items !! so all happy in this household !!

Reactions: kopinov and Admin
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
I spent from 8am-2pm Christmas day with my youngest kids. They were happy and noisy with all their presents. From the pound shop whoopie cushions in their stockings which kept them very amused for nearly and hour first thing right up to X-Box 1, Tablet and portable DVD player which helped to keep them quiet onced they'd finished screaming lol. I received quite a few books and some smellies, sweets, busciuts and of course some socks :)

Reactions: Admin and kopinov

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Gave LOTS of energy and love to someone who so needed it, but who cannot be helped but drained me at the the same time..
Such is life...
What did we give? everything....
Way it is x
This was a drunken splurge.. We did help someone, who desperately needs help. I even left our own party to help..But that's another story..

Anyway, yeah a good Christmas. Friends & family were spoilt and the most important thing for us is we were all together.
Was quiet in comparison to past Christmases but very good. And to be honest, I enjoyed my time off too. Missed the place though, so as you may have seen, I was on and off all day Christmas Day, and yesterday.. But did enjoy the time off.

Yesterday/last night was a belter.. 4am finish. Ooof and I know about it today. ;)
Hope everyone enjoyed everything and specifically enjoyed being with your friends/families and loved ones x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you, was great. Hope you enjoyed too, seems you've some serious partying coming up! Wow...
Anyway enjoy this evening and thank you again :) xx