• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Sounding..

D

Deleted member 7954

Every day's a school day!
It's literally putting a stainless steel rod down your ole boy.
It comes with significant risks but as long as you're clean and careful, you'll be okay. x
Women can do it too cant they? Wouldnt fancy it myself mind xxx

19 March 2015
Women can do it too cant they? Wouldnt fancy it myself mind xxx
Yes they/you can indeed. Although much more tricky.
Bearing in mind, a man's urethra is longer than a ladies, which is why when a man has a water infection, it hurts more and lasts longer as there's more tubing involved.
So you have to be extremely careful.
The key here is cleanliness and patience, practise. As with all things extra sexual; cleanliness is next to Godliness xx

D

Deleted member 7954

Ooooh ouch xxx

19 March 2015
Ooooh ouch xxx
Yeah I know how it felt and it crippled me. Mine was triggered through excessive work and lack of drinking years ago. (12 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for six weeks.) it was agony! Never felt anything like it.
pure dehydration.

Anyway, these are one of the main risks involved with sounding. You can get infected very quickly....

Now, after sex and in the right moment, @Pearls clitoris was extremely swollen and projected. We'd been busy for about 5 hours. At this point I could do it and it was soooooo damned tantric. We didn't move. Something very special indeed. xx

A steel rod however? Hmmm not sure.

D

Deleted member 7954

I've managed rabbit ears so far, was fucking superb!. I've also experienced @Pearls clitoris which was one of the most erotic and intense feelings I have ever experienced. Highly erotic and was completely tantric. x

Wait....rabbit ears....down your urethrea?? Nooo xxx

D

Deleted member 7954

Wow!!!!! As long as they enjoyment was there thats the main thing. And it certainly sounds like you enjoyed it.

The thought puts me off....i dunno whether i would dare try. Xxx

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So... ahem.

@Therapon how does it feel? Please enlighten us.
@Pearls is behind me encouraging me. Honest guvnor :ninja:

Thank you for asking. I had fervently hoped that the lady in question, who, if you remember posted a photo asking "Anyone know what this is" had forgotten about that item. Her idea of it doesn't hurt is based on how much pain she feels whilst I'm the one on the recieving end. So thank you @Lips_Pearls ..... I may regret your asking this question

And in truth we do have a probe but not tried it out yet. I have a feeling I might know tomorrow

Last edited:
19 March 2015
Oooer... I think Mr T is in a spot of bother here, wouldn't you agree?
Shocking.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…