Sounding..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
My friend used to have to self catheterise to empty his bladder, all to do with kidney problems anyway he had loads of the catheters so I had to try it and I can report while being strange and a little uncomfortable at first it also feels rather erotic. This was with proper sterilised medical catheters tho I'm not sure lil Nez wants a steel rod down him lol

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It's literally putting a stainless steel rod down your ole boy.

What?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghh! Nope, no, absolutely not, never ever happening, not in this life time o_O
If anything is to ever go down my uretha, it will be done by a medical professional (hopefully following plenty of anaesthetic)!:confused:

B x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghh! Nope, no, absolutely not, never ever happening, not in this life time o_O
If anything is to ever go down my uretha, it will be done by a medical professional (hopefully following plenty of anaesthetic)!:confused:

B x

Where's your sense of humour

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Uhm maybe I need to go back to my mod account and remove that previous post. It might give her ideas :cautious::hmm:

D

Deleted member 9376

Have you done it? Did you enjoy it? Do you enjoy it as a fetish and part of your play?

Maybe you've considered it but are nervous of doing it?
Perhaps the thought of the risks have put you off but something you really want to do?
Discuss.... :D
Wwooah. Wth. A rod down the what?? Finghell mate, where did u get that from.?

D

Deleted member 8626

This sounds very interesting and exciting definitely one to consider in the future I'm always interested in exploring new things. I've got extremely excited and turned on having my Prince albert piercing and the thought of this has already got got the nerve ends tingling ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

G here, erm not sure about this one, on one hand I can say I've never tried it, so I can't say either way if I'd like it or not. but as for tied up and someone else doing it, HELL NO! (Sat here legs crossed thinking happy thoughts )

Reactions: MP386