Sounding..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 19022

Have you done it? Did you enjoy it? Do you enjoy it as a fetish and part of your play?

Maybe you've considered it but are nervous of doing it?
Perhaps the thought of the risks have put you off but something you really want to do?
Discuss.... :D
Got to say it has no appeal for me, but suppose if you get caught up in the moment and your partner wants it, then I might try.???

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Yes, have a sounding kit, so have done this, also have an electro sound that feels good, and done some medical play, so done cathaters too. Have inserted in mine and someone else and met in the middle, that's a sensation.

Basically you need to ensure you only use fresh ky jelly, as that is medically sterile, have ensured you have had them stand in boiling water to help keep them clean before inserting and make sure every single bit of it is coated in lube, otherwise they will know it's not, then go SLOW never force, allow it to find its own way down it will turn or may need turning, also don't be afraid if it disappears, it will come out as it will be pushed out. Wear white gloves if you see blood STOP. If you do it it may sting after you pee, but do make sure you pee to help flush out the lube, it may sting for a few days or may not sting at all.