Spanking Area

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
As a Dominant, I have a preferred spanking area I like to aim for specifically. I know where she likes it, I know how she likes it and I know the rough landing spot.
If I could describe it, I'd say below the cheekbone of her backside but above the bottom part of her cheek. So a little below central.
Also, irrespective of which cheek, I always aim towards the centre, especially if using a good ranged flogger, as it will catch her lips and hopefully her clit too. That said, I do have that down to a very specific aim and distance.

Usually, her breathing will give this away to me anyway.
This is detailed and specific, because it literally is anyway. Yes?

As a Dominant, where is your preferred spanking range? Do you have one and if so, have you toned a technique for doing so?

As a submissive, what is your sweet spot with flogging? What does it do to you? Describe your experiences, if you can...

24 November 2015
My aim is just below the cheeks and across his upper thighs ,this catches his ball area and i can tell by his intake of breath that its making him aroused .
We still have the odd miss where i catch his penis but he likes the flogger being dragged across his penis so im usually forgiven quickly :whistle:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Obviously I’m very much a novice at this and have only had one person let me spank her properly ? If that’s the right word ,obviously there’s playful slaps but proper ,whip,flogger and cane (well it was a piece of dowel rod and a strip of mdf board I found in my van :oops:)I did buy a proper flogger for the 2nd time which was much better, just the one has submitted to that so it was /hopefully will be again a learning curve .... obviously it’s good when she tells you what works and what doesn’t... but something I’d like to explore more ,again that takes someone more regular to meet because of the trust you need to have with each other ....
On the flip side I did allow her to use them on me thought it only fair I should experience being on the receiving end ..... :X3: .... the sensation was different yes it stung the cheeks , a slight miss hit to the top of the thighs was worse for me .... would I try it again both giving and receiving......yes most definitely:oops: did I say that out loud:palm:
Compared to the Pro’s ^^^^^^there I have a lot to learn .... hopefully I’ll get another chance ...

D

Deleted member 3175

I has one particular area that only recently I have discovered i really enjoy it being kinda spanked/whipped. For us a a new avenue that we have been going down recently and have found it’s something we want to try more often. But only when the house is empty as I am far too loud! S xxx

24 June 2019
City
Washington
New to it here too but we are
enjoying some turn taking at who’s in charge and MY GOD I love the feeling of control and the pleasure I can ‘inflict’ and then take care of afterwards.

Fun experimenting on both
to find ‘those areas!’

Can’t imagine letting someone loose on me that I didn’t have this level of connection with though and the trust involved.

J x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
New to it here too but we are
enjoying some turn taking at who’s in charge and MY GOD I love the feeling of control and the pleasure I can ‘inflict’ and then take care of afterwards.

Fun experimenting on both
to find ‘those areas!’

Can’t imagine letting someone loose on me that I didn’t have this level of connection with though and the trust involved.

J x
Thinks you have hit the nail on the head so to speak (although that could be an entirely different kink :lol:) .... it takes trust between 2 people

19 March 2015
As a Dominant, I have a preferred spanking area I like to aim for specifically. I know where she likes it, I know how she likes it and I know the rough landing spot.
If I could describe it, I'd say below the cheekbone of her backside but above the bottom part of her cheek. So a little below central.
Also, irrespective of which cheek, I always aim towards the centre, especially if using a good ranged flogger, as it will catch her lips and hopefully her clit too. That said, I do have that down to a very specific aim and distance.

As a Dominant, where is your preferred spanking range? Do you have one and if so, have you toned a technique for doing so?

As a submissive, what is your sweet spot with flogging? What does it do to you? Describe your experiences, if you can...
So, going back to hitting points: we had a very intense And unexpected ‘session’ yesterday. I was using one of my smaller floggers which I really have good aim and hit with.
I was catching not only her cheeks, and back, but the inner most of her cheek and thigh too - her backside was facing me and I’m on my knees.
The sharp intake of air and gasps of breath, reassured me I was at the right spot that works for her.
Works for me too but this is about pure delivery of course. ?

So about 30 mins of that or so, lots of teasing foreplay and gentle-cum-intense flogging, meant by the time I was giving more personal attention, she was quivering and breathing extremely heavily.

As an extra special treat for her, I put the Doxy on full speed - up against my shaft while taking her from behind. This was, as I am sure you can imagine, extremely intense and erotic. The Doxy is serving a two way purpose now at that moment in time. ??
By the time we’d finished, we both looked like we’d just run a marathon. ? x

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

some one needs spank why do you keep changing us dinos cant keep up !

19 March 2015

Just wondering who has practised their flogging techniques - especially during lockdown, if you've been able to of course. ?

17 September 2020

I think the perfect spot is right on the curve of the arse when she's on all fours, that way you get a bit of the bum hole and the vagina :oops: