Special Treats?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Have you ever organised something as a special treat or been part of a special treat? I was once part of a birthday gb for a young lady, and I've heard of other such things. Long ago a friend's wife and their sexy female lodger gave the guy at work a threesome for his 21st.
I'd love to organise a girly get together to welcome Linda home.

P

peakcouple

Last year Rose went to Indonesia to visit her son who was working out there; she spent a couple of months away and didn't get any sex during the time, so I arranged a 'welcome home' weekend for her, which co-incided with both our birthdays, which are only two days apart. Our best swinging friends came on the Friday night and slept over until Sunday, and on Saturday night another two couples came to play and sleep over. There were 4 men available as well as a couple of bi ladies and Rose certainly made up for her abstinence!

We had a similar sized home sex-party to celebrate a female friend's birthday a couple of years before, and the friend enjoyed similar attention; pic below of Rose bringing in her cake, the lady was playing at the time. Another friend once had a birthday party in Chams and all the men invited were encouraged to fuck her; we did, and there were quite a few of us there. For a few years now we've had have a home 4some or 6some with friends to celebrate our birthdays.

Sex is a good way to celebrate!-6some7.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
T

Turnuptheheat

I've tried to arrange an "airtight" night for Mrs Tuth twice this year, myself, another guy with great verifications sorted and then struggled with a third.. Mrs is picky, understandably, but when we've found guys she likes they say they would meet for a mfm but are scared off at the thought of mmmf. Conclusion was we'd be better to arrange a few mfms over 2017 and then invite the pick of the bunch together :cool:

M

Midland....

I've tried to arrange an "airtight" night for Mrs Tuth twice this year, myself, another guy with great verifications sorted and then struggled with a third.. Mrs is picky, understandably, but when we've found guys she likes they say they would meet for a mfm but are scared off at the thought of mmmf. Conclusion was we'd be better to arrange a few mfms over 2017 and then invite the pick of the bunch together :cool:
It would be like the xxx-factor or something mr tuth.. You're through to the next round lol :threesum:

D

Deleted member 2610

Last year Rose went to Indonesia to visit her son who was working out there; she spent a couple of months away and didn't get any sex during the time, so I arranged a 'welcome home' weekend for her, which co-incided with both our birthdays, which are only two days apart. Our best swinging friends came on the Friday night and slept over until Sunday, and on Saturday night another two couples came to play and sleep over. There were 4 men available as well as a couple of bi ladies and Rose certainly made up for her abstinence!

We had a similar sized home sex-party to celebrate a female friend's birthday a couple of years before, and the friend enjoyed similar attention; pic below of Rose bringing in her cake, the lady was playing at the time. Another friend once had a birthday party in Chams and all the men invited were encouraged to fuck her; we did, and there were quite a few of us there. For a few years now we've had have a home 4some or 6some with friends to celebrate our birthdays.

Sex is a good way to celebrate!View attachment 25242
Waiting for invite x :0))

Reactions: Pearls
11 September 2016
City
Corby
I've arranged 2 scenarios for separate people over the years. one was quite simple in that it was getting together her 3 favourite men, but as a surprise, for her 50th birthday with her husbands consent (he was present but simply liked watching). They were very good friends by this point anyway, so knew their needs and wants quite well when it came to lacation, timing, atmosphere etc.

The other was more complex as it was 2 particular ladies for my wifes 'swinging anniversary' ..at a spa hotel.. (one of the women travels in and out of the UK a lot so logistics played a big part). It was over two nights. Pampering during the day and obviously a very different kind of pampering at night. Again it was arranging the timings and getting both ladies avaialbility (one was married with children, so always tricky)

Have to say both were very hard work for different reasons and I almost gave up on the former due to the guys not being so non-committal right up to the actual day. However when both came to fruition the feedback from both central figures was hugely rewarding.

I wouls say it's easier when the people are hand picked because at least you have some degree of comfort with them actually being available, but in my (limited) experience be prepared to be organsied and have a Plan B in place in case it doesn't quite come off.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Only timebwe have gone down the treat route was when I sorted out a nice fella for my wife as we have never gone this way before and tbh it was a bit of a flop when measured against meeting couples/Fems. Maybe next time it will have to be 2 fellas