Squirting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sensible
If the cap fits Mr Rapon. X

Well I know I'm obviously the only sane person around here and it would be nice to be able to get back in to Townhouse after the event so someone needs to control the SS mob. I mean have you seen the comment from @Admin "Floating... be back in 10.. Ommmmm" :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
i was thinking of fb

It's a social - which means a social gathering for like-minded folk to get together in a premises, for drinks, chats and just to put faces to names etc. If you aren't familiar? If you are, then I apologise.. :)
As it happens we've a big one coming up next month at the Townhouse. Why not come along?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I know I'm obviously the only sane person around here and it would be nice to be able to get back in to Townhouse after the event so someone needs to control the SS mob. I mean have you seen the comment from @Admin "Floating... be back in 10.. Ommmmm" :)

Hahaha :D I had to actually put the coffee down mid laugh.. hehe I always float..

M

meet_the_fockers

:rofl: hey don't you tar me with the same brush as sybillllllll he's a law unto himself that one! :D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
27 April 2015
I personally love it when a woman squirts, its a very sensual warmth that intensifies lots of feelings, and Mrs A Team, doesn't do it with everyone, it definately is a specific spot, but in my experience, a very gentle sensual massage to set things going is more than adequate, and no serious effort or roughness is needed at all !! Xx :rolleyes: