Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction - Anyone Interested

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Count me in ill be a slave
(y) See here:
Ok slaves, bidders, and friends of the Auction, it's time to put your money where your oral machinery is !!!:eek:

All payments will be through PayPal to the address below :-

[email protected]

It's £5 to become a slave
And £10 to be a bidder
And if you wish to do both it's £14

If you could kindly put in the note section of PayPal your user name and Slave/Bidder /Both

You may also donate without participating just put your name and Auction donation in the note box on PayPal

Anyone not clear on anything please pm @Sammy @louise1970 @StokeChoke or myself (y)

HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED ALREADY TOWARDS OUR AIM OF PROVIDING ONE MONTHS FUNDING FOR THE SITE

Fanks xx:tiphat::mwah:

L

louise1970

Hi @Linda can I interest you in our slave and auction as we are trying to bring a bit of fun and laughter to the site and raising what we can to help the site as it's worth it as the team work hard to make the site what it is.you can either come as a single or a couple with lovely ste you can be bidder slave or both all explanatory on thread be nice if you could :whistle:

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i have a question does the slave have to be avaliable right away? cos i was going to say count me in but i am most likely going to be very busy till mid july

Reactions: Sammy
24 November 2015
i have a question does the slave have to be avaliable right away? cos i was going to say count me in but i am most likely going to be very busy till mid july
If you read the first page it says bidders and slaves arrange the requirements at their own discretion

Reactions: Sammy