Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction - Anyone Interested

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Btw on a serious note we've gotta say thank you to @Mrandmrsdkswing for agreeing to let us keep them as slaves over the weekend (for a small fee to SS).

It shows their commitment to the site :tiphat:.
They could've told us to feck right off :rofl:.

BNK
XXX

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

Btw on a serious note we've gotta say thank you to @Mrandmrsdkswing for agreeing to let us keep them as slaves over the weekend (for a small fee to SS).

It shows their commitment to the site :tiphat:.
They could've told us to feck right off :rofl:.

BNK
XXX

Guys you all have been fantastic

It had been a fun experience from me in the side line

Thank you all sooo much for your craic banter n good sportsmanship

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Had a ball in all honesty!! Its been so much fun.. xxx
Thanks to ALL involved!!! Xx :love:
Blimey we only went and did it. We tamed the Fockers (well a little bit anyway).
Our contract has been fulfilled and was well above and beyond our expectations.
Thank you very much @meet_the_fockers and @Mr_F for being such good sports. It's been fun and we've really enjoyed it. :tiphat::mwah:

P.S We told ya we'd get ya :grin:

P.P.S we can't wait to bid on you in the next auction xxx

*smitten kittens*

BNK
Xxx

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Its people like you.. that make being here worthwhile.. you have kept me SO entertained.. both of you..
You never know you may get a snippet from clause 3 ;)..
My pleasure.. you lovely people..
Much love.. xxx

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
rentaslave :hmm: now theres a cracking idea i will have to put my thinking hat on

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
maybe all the other slaves have bn gagged but i am sure time will tell when they arrive back home to ss

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Good morning you two. Sorry to say but nothing as of yet. I'll check again shortly but not as of yet x
Good morning.
Do transactions through PayPal usually take so long. This auction is the first time we've ever had a need for a PayPal account x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good morning.
Do transactions through PayPal usually take so long. This auction is the first time we've ever had a need for a PayPal account x
Normally instant. There's nothing pending in hold either. Did you send it to the right email address? I'll PM you in a bit but so far there's no emails and nothing showing as pending in PP either. Sorry xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I had problems with my first paypal transactions, can't remember the detail but it took a while to clear. After that it was fine.

Reactions: Baldrick