Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction - Anyone Interested

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Right you sexy Slaves and Bidders as the sexy Tom Cruise would say..............
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!(y)

Let's get as much money for the lovely people that make this site what it is :)

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Just to explain to peeps I (Nigel) am away from home tonight but we are both on here hence the posts from us. N

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Am going now....I owe Nigel several blow jobs, a couple of hand jobs n maybe weeks of making his sandwiches xxjxx

S

Sammy

Thanks Julie for the lovely suggestion

However as we announced at start of post all funds raised will go to SS

When both myself and @louise1970 were talking to Admin n Pearls bout the fundraiser originally I was shocked at the running costs
It is a considerable amount each month

This for me and Lou was a small gesture to thank SS and a way of creating a bit of mayhem and get oeople talking

Cancer research is a charity close to my heart and I would love to run something on site
Can we put our heads together and put some ideas and speak to Pearls

With thanks and appreciation to everyone who has supported us so far

Sammy & Louise

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Bless, @Baldricknkaz Thank you so much... :love: that's amazing. Have fun :D
Your welcome x
So the plan is underway. Half an hour spent faffing creating PayPal accounts, me sending them a quid to verify my bank details, them returning a quid, copying and pasting emails addresses.

Part 2. Now to convince @meet_the_fockers to enter as a slave so we can bid on them and the fabled pink bobbled hat.

Part 3. Win @meet_the_fockers and make them dance to our merry tune :sneaky: x

M

meet_the_fockers

Your welcome x
So the plan is underway. Half an hour spent faffing creating PayPal accounts, me sending them a quid to verify my bank details, them returning a quid, copying and pasting emails addresses.

Part 2. Now to convince @meet_the_fockers to enter as a slave so we can bid on them and the fabled pink bobbled hat.

:rofl: Good Luck!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Your welcome x

Ahh I think you can do this without a PP account mind? Not sure...

Reactions: Sammy
M

meet_the_fockers

Your welcome x

Although i like dancing but to merry tunes? Like the horn pipe etc hmmm.. can we have a bit o big fish ickle fish cardboard box please ;)

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Oi you pair of naughties
Why can't I tag you lol

I'm sorry to say BnK I can't be bribed into letting you win !!!
I still can't find the hose!

However I'm the good sensible one ...you could always try yer luck with @Stew or @StokeChoke or the lovely @louise1970