Staffordshire and Brum Swingers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

covertmick

Hey all,

I was just wondering as I know I have found far more people in my local area are on the fet scene than I could of ever realised but now I am wondering if the same is for the swing scene.

Are there many meets in Birmingham and Staffordshire, I guess and Warwickshire as I live on the boarder of staffs and Warwickshire.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What I will say to this is, FL and the other well known (for all the wrong reasons) swinging site, are well established.
So we are still building and gaining pace. This means it may take some time realise this potential of having someone very close who is also living lifestyle, but it will come.
All we need, is people to join and stick with us. ;)

C

covertmick

Fair enough I will defo be staying here as its friendly and defo welcoming. Thanks. Its interesting though to see how people are spread out.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed and we were mainly Welsh initially, then mainly Southern, now mainly Northern.
It depends on who we corrupt to promote us you see :D
You are most welcome and honestly, the best four words I can give you are - 'just stick with us'.

Who doesn't love a cheesy slogan. :D

Reactions: Therapon
C

covertmick

Well i'll be honest WALES love wales, beautiful area where much of mabinogian was wrote on and being of a gael/ celtic path a place I love. Wish I could go over more often.

well just like sticky the stick insect when he got stuck on a sticky bun of sticky things. hehe