Stalkers

• Thread starter Deleted member 6127
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Has anyone here had a stalker, maybe an ex partner or a complete stranger. I have a Thursday stalker at 9.30 for a half hour every week..... Cx

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
To my knowledge no I have never had a stalker, the closest was an ex-girlfriend just wouldn't give the time r space I needed when things went bad.

I have had people though that have found me on multiple websites, and have given me stalker vibes even though I know it was just coincidence (I didn't use shared screen names).

M

meet_the_fockers

My ex husband used to stalk me.. watch me go to work etc.. from a distance.. i lived with my blinds closed..
It got so unbearable... i left Liverpool.. and ended up here..
As for virtual.. hmm theres been a couple.. theres been one rather freaky nut job of a woman.. who not only gave me a lot of greif.. but @Admin also...
Proper scary nut job.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My ex husband used to stalk me.. watch me go to work etc.. from a distance.. i lived with my blinds closed..
As for virtual.. hmm theres been a couple.. theres been one rather freaky nut job of a woman.. who not only gave me a lot of greif.. but @Admin also...
Proper scary nut job.
Sybillllll oh he needs to be on one of them stalker lists :D:eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Proper scary nut job.
Yes very much so... I mean very bad.
I too have also had one from here, which stalked me on accounts elsewhere online. So much so they even tracked me on other sites and such. But I can't/won't say any more on that.
But the one above, was not a good situation in truth. x :love:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I too have also had one from here, which stalked me on accounts elsewhere online. So much so they even tracked me on other sites and such. But I can't/won't say any more on that.
Sorry :notworthy::cautious::rofl:

D

Deleted member 6127

Proper scary nut job.
I take my grandchildren swimming every Thursday morn and he sits in the coffee shop we go to, he's plucked up the courage to say hello now and admitted he follows me !!!!! Ekkkkk 6 months this has been going on :rofl: when they know ya number plate u know it's time to change ya car :eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

I take my grandchildren swimming every Thursday morn and he sits in the coffee shop we go to, he's plucked up the courage to say hello now and admitted he follows me !!!!! Ekkkkk 6 months this has been going on :rofl: when they know ya number plate u know it's time to change ya car :eek:
Ive been there huni.. its really hard to get your head around the fact, that someone, you walked down the isle with, and you loved so much.. could be so terrifying.. perhaps you need an injunction.

D

Deleted member 6127

Ive been there huni.. its really hard to get your head around the fact, that someone, you walked down the isle with, and you loved so much.. could be so terrifying.. perhaps you need an injunction.
This man is a total stranger !!!!! I must attract them :eek:

T

The_Bibas

Unfortunately yes.. Seem to always attract freaks.. I am sure most of you will remember our roofer who plagued me for over a year.. Horrible abusive man..

My current Stalker is a policeman.. I know him and his wife but he caused me to leave here and Twitter for a while..

Stephen stalked me too.. Which is ironic I guess but here we are 11years on..
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unfortunately yes.. Seem to always attract freaks.. I am sure most of you will remember our roofer who plagued me for over a year.. Horrible abusive man..

My current Stalker is a policeman.. I know him and his wife but he caused me to leave here and Twitter for a while..

Stephen stalked me too.. Which is ironic I guess but here we are 11years on..
XxxBibaxxX
Yes I remember this, and we spoke about it on the phone too if you recall? Nasty situation for you both. x

T

The_Bibas

Yes I remember this, and we spoke about it on the phone too if you recall? Nasty situation for you both. x

It is actually unbelievable..
With the incident at that social event too run by the other site which scared the crap out of us.. It highlights how dangerous people can be..
We are always on our guard..
Such a shame when all we want to do is have fun..
Humans can be so nasty....

Thank you again though for all your support...
Oh the laptop died too.....
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It is actually unbelievable..
With the incident at that social event too run by the other site which scared the crap out of us.. It highlights how dangerous people can be..
We are always on our guard..
Such a shame when all we want to do is have fun..
Humans can be so nasty....

Thank you again though for all your support...
Oh the laptop died too.....
XxxBibaxxX
Yes now that was an horrific ordeal in honesty! I/we could not believe it what happened and not only that night but what followed afterwards.
Utterly disgraceful and appalling behaviour. Truly appalling.
Meh I knew that lappy wouldn't survive after all we tried. xx

T

The_Bibas

Yes now that was an horrific ordeal in honesty! I/we could not believe it what happened and not only that night but what followed afterwards.
Utterly disgraceful and appalling behaviour. Truly appalling.
Meh I knew that lappy wouldn't survive after all we tried. xx
It was a weird time to be sure...
Glad it has all calmed down for now..

Plenty more freaks in the sea..
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It was a weird time to be sure...
Glad it has all calmed down for now..

Plenty more freaks in the sea..
XxxBibaxxX
Couldn't agree more. Good riddance to all that and hopefully now is calmer and better horizons ahead.
BibaPeace ;) x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Im sorry i didnt really mean too ~ just happened >.>

but on a serious note not really had one