Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
  • STI Testing and Food bank @ Townhouse

Discussion in 'Public Forums' started by TownhouseTwosome, 2 October 2015.

1. TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV

Townhouse has had a very successful food bank now for over a year and we have managed to collect hundreds of kilos of goods from swingers and the local community who have started using us as a drop off point.

As we get closer to Christmas, we are hoping for a surge in donations and this is here you come in! Each time you come into the club, why don't you bring in a tin of beans or some dried pasta? We have a collection dumpster just by the entrance and you can place your donations in there on the way in. Our donations really are gratefully received and it gives something back to the community who have accepted us.

There are certain stipulations for the goods that are accepted, so any tinned goods with a good date, dried goods, anything powdered, long life milk, cereals, nappies, baby wipes, baby grows/vests, tampons/sanitory towels.

Townhouse is also a Terrence Higgins Trust drop in facility for anyone to come an get tested for STI's. We have been providing this service since last year and is very popular indeed. We do drop in's on some evenings too for guests who want to discretely and confidentially get tested. The next opportunity to get tested for a range of STI's is on Saturday 24th oct from 8.30pm.

Please pass this date onto anyone who you know who may have chatted about getting tested recently, but who may not want to walk into a GUM clinic.
      Thanks guys!! Vicky - Townhouse xxxx

• Like Like x 4
      • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Wow!! Fantastic and many congratulations on everything you do there.
        Indeed, some may not want to walk into a GUM clinic, so this is a perfect opportunity to get checked without that awkwardness.
        As for being a foodbank too, that's just phenomenal and we will make sure we bring some donations with us when we call up.

:) x

• Like Like x 1
        • I'm rooting in my cupboards for mushy peas as we speak :D xx

• Like Like x 3
          • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

• Charlia

Charlia PV Sprtr

I'm sure I can find things to give! Xx

• Like Like x 1
            • Now there's a thought!! :D

• Like Like x 3
              1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
                By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
                Dismiss Notice