Straight Talking?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Good evening sinners... ?

Okay so I've not long had a rather interesting conversation on the phone and also have seen a post in a thread too which has made me think about this.
With that, do you consider yourself to be a straight talking person?
What do you think of other people who may well be a straight talking person?

Does this make them volatile, or simply honest to themselves and to you? x

26 December 2019
Good evening sinners... ?

Okay so I've not long had a rather interesting conversation on the phone and also have seen a post in a thread too which has made me think about this.
With that, do you consider yourself to be a straight talking person?
What do you think of other people who may well be a straight talking person?

Does this make them volatile, or simply honest to themselves and to you? x
It depends on whether it is straight talking as in I'm truthful, honest and empathetic or straight talking I don't care who I hurt I'm going to say how I see it even if its not true. I like to think on honest and people can trust me but I'm diplomatic with it, I try and get people to see it for themselves first. Hope that all makes sense xcx

D

Deleted member 8095

It's long been my personal experience that people profess to loving a straight talker, since they know where they stand! BUT when they meet said straight talker, suddenly the world goes mad and everything is your fault because your just rude.
I speak plainly except where I can see no real benefit of doing so. For example when someone is so self orientated that they cannot see beyond the end of their own nose, in those circumstances I tend to hold my tongue!! (P)