Strange times

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There is a lot of uncertainty out there atm and we now live a very different way to what we’re used to but forgetting the ins and outs, governments and conspiracy theories, people’s individual thoughts. Putting all that to one side so to speak.
I just wanted to say, there are a lot of people out there of all ages alone, nervous and scared. People who don’t have the company of family under the same roof and some with none at all. Having social media, sites like this for some could be the only contact they have and I do believe mental illness will increase.
So be nice to people, share a kind word, look out for others online if not physically.
You may just brighten someone’s day.:love:

#bekind #benice

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, when here in Italy we were on lockdown, many SS' members wrote to me asking how I was feeling and spent time on line with me. I appreciated very much that kindness because I live by myself and it was really hard to face that awful period. I suggest sending also a simple message to friends and other people in general because it is really helpful.
From that moment, even though I'm Italian, SS has become my "first naughty family".
Stay safe because our challenge and contest are not over and everyone has to tackle the outbreak.
Hugs, naughty SS family!