Strap Ons And Pegging

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sensualmind

Personally I love being plugged and i love being stripped, bent over and tied down to take a pegging. Actually there is nothing as hot as looking up to see a beautiful lady wearing a big rubber cock.
:gimp:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Personally I love being plugged and i love being stripped, bent over and tied down to take a pegging. Actually there is nothing as hot as looking up to see a beautiful lady wearing a big rubber cock.
:gimp:

Thank you for your input hun. Its good to get to know what guys get from this too. Xxx

Reactions: Sensualmind
S

Sensualmind

Well the male equivalent of the G spot is the prostrate gland. Another amazing feeling is being milked using the prostrate gland. X

P

peakcouple

Rose has been on 'both ends' of a strap-on but only with women (and yes, she loves it but prefers her double-ender). She's reluctant to try pegging - says it feels 'wrong' somehow - and I respect that, but we have a selection of anal toys she's happy to use. Rose&Sue.jpg

Reactions: No longer with us
S

Sensualmind

Rose has been on 'both ends' of a strap-on but only with women (and yes, she loves it but prefers her double-ender). She's reluctant to try pegging - says it feels 'wrong' somehow - and I respect that, but we have a selection of anal toys she's happy to use. View attachment 22855
If it feels good how can it be wrong :)

S

Sensualmind

Acting as a man with a woman is OK but R's not totally happy about acting as a man with another man. That's how she feels and it's not crucial anyway.
I stand by my statement, but do also agree that if it feels wrong then it probably is. The point is we are all different therefore all enjoy different things, it would be boring if we were all the same :)

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
5 March 2016
City
Harlow
I love it I been lucky enough to have it regularly and I think everyone should at least try it I think 90% off males would be shocked lol xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Nooooooo, call me old fashioned, boring, prudish. I don't care. Don't mind a bit of teasing but the pegging thing's really not my cuppa tea. That's not to say I think it's wrong, each to their own. :)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
26 July 2016
Ain't no one takin that route with me !!!!!
Nah never done , never been tempted to do it , never thought about doing it
(Mr666) in case you were in any doubt

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Very interesting question, one I was thinking of asking myself a few days ago.
Most of you will have seen pictures of Mrs Brum wearing her strap on, if you haven't have a look it's a really sexy picture. She has used it many times with other females and enjoys it a lot. This was why I brought her one after watching her and another female taking it in turns using one.

Mrs Brum has used it on me, something I wanted to try for a while but was unsure how to bring the subject. I do enjoy it and while we don't do very often it's something I do find it a turn on seeing wearing it. It's not something I would let another female do to me, it's our own little pleasure.
Mrs Brum will post her opinions separate after me.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610