Strapped Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 7954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

Ok so this is something that someone wrote for me. I have their full permission to post. Its not a full story...just an extract but i thought it was good enough to post. If the author wants to take credit...they can. But....enjoy xxx

Well so far i have you tightly strapped... Arms tied up so that you have no where to go and i have been probing your body delicately... Teasing all over your skin from your feet and ankles up along your thighs kissing and licking between them and lapping up the juices from your pussy... mmm you taste so good ;) I have been darting my tongue around your lips all over your clitoral hood parting your pussy open soft and slow with my fingers... i now reach around to get a firm hold of your sexy butt to open you up as i slide my tongue just inside of you... I can smell your womanly scent as it fills my head making me throb even more... You cannot see or hear what i am up to but feel everything intensely stimulate you... Imagining what i look like as i strip off my clothes fully i then kiss and lick from just above your pussy up past your naval and stomach towards your full curvy breasts... my hands are following the pattern only they move from your curvaceous sexy ass i turn them so that each of my thumb nails scratch softly up your spine to send you chills as you feel my warm breath approach your neck and your gorgeous face... Though you cannot see me you feel my muscular physique stomach, pectorals and my soft erect nipples sliding up your upper body until they are pressed against yours... my erect cock now rests against your pussy lips and you feel my precum flowing onto your pussy lips and your breathing intesifies... i hear you moan a little louder now... I kiss your lips softly to let you know where i am...

You are soaked and dripping and beggining to gag for me to enter you but we are not through yet... I give you a taste of penetration and slide two fingers inside you... There is virtually no resistance as you are so wet so i press my fingers towards your stomach to press your rough spot inside and rhythmically move forward and back to intesify the feeling... I then pull back... Oh please fuck me you exclaim... But i have not prepared you yet ;)

I head around the back to look at your gorgeous curved ass i start to kiss down your back all the way until i am on my knees your pert ass right in my face... I adjust your hips slightly and widen your legs apart and your ass too mmm what a view ;) im heavily turned on and pre cumming now... I head in with my tongue and gently run circles around your ass inside the cheeks to make sure i hit all of the nerve ending and warm you up... i rub a finger around your anus to begin to open you up moving up and down to use the lubrication from your pussy to help me further... mmm you taste so good!! I push my tongue inside your ass further and you become a lot more vocal! i then reach under to gently rub the sides of your clit before inserting two fingers inside your pussy... I now have you beginning to shake with my tongue and fingers penetrating you front and back And then i pull out again... I playfuly slap your sexy ass first with my hand and then with my rock hard cock to let you know how hard and ready i am to fuck....

You are breathing extremely heavy and beginning to sweat and writhe now... Its not quite time gorgeous... I tell you softly, "you will get my cock very soon"

I now pick up two toys... A dildo and a vibrator... I use the tip of the dildo on your pussy entrance and the vibrator on your clit to get you writhing a little more... i bring the dildo up so you can taste yourself... Mmm so hot to watch you do that and then i tease around your nipples with the vibrator... But now its time to fuck you... i reach behind you with the vibrator and begin to press it again your anus until it slides in nice and easy and then slide the dildo into your pussy nice and deep and begin to really fuck you with it... I now have the dildo in your pussy vibrator in your sexy ass and my tongue rhythmically rubbing your clit... As you feel a big orgasm ready to explode from your body... Im cumming im cumming you tell me... Oh fuck oh fuck... You ide the intense waves of pleasure as i continue to suck and lick your pussy... I feel every contraction and movement my god its so hot as you hips begin to gyrate forward and back you ride out the rest of the orgasm... the floor becoming soaked with your dripping juices... I need to fuck you now!! I remove the dildo and lick it to taste you and then slowly wank my cock and get ready to get inside you... I manipulate your hips again to lower you slightly and gently slip my cock inside you bit by bit until you feel my full throbbing girth inside you all the way up to my swollen balls we both moan very loudly now as i take the vibrator out of your ass and get a firm hold on your hips... tongueing around your nipples and thrusting in and out of you... I begin to thrust harder and harder... The noise of your wetness slapping against my pubis driving me wild i cant hold back anymore... I thrust my hips harder and harder getting so much closer to cumming... I turn into an animal i cannot hold back you have got me past the point of excited now i am frenzied as i pound into you... Your soaking wetness flying off of your pussy and going everywhere... Im now going to cum hard Oh fuck baby fuck im gonna cum oh fuck... I feel you start to heavily contract and your pussy grips down tightly on my cock... This makes me explode inside you as i hold on to you tightly we are both completely spent by the excitement...

I now remove your blindfold... Your eyes adjust to see me fully naked with cum on the tip of my cock and all the juices on the floor... As i look into your gorgeous mesmerising eyes i simply ask... So would you like to do that again? ;) xxxxx

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Ok so this is something that someone wrote for me. I have their full permission to post. Its not a full story...just an extract but i thought it was good enough to post. If the auth:p:)or wants to take credit...they can. But....enjoy xxx

Well so far i have you tightly strapped... Arms tied up so that you have no where to go and i have been probing your body delicately... Teasing all over your skin from your feet and ankles up along your thighs kissing and licking between them and lapping up the juices from your pussy... mmm you taste so good ;) I have been darting my tongue around your lips all over your clitoral hood parting your pussy open soft and slow with my fingers... i now reach around to get a firm hold of your sexy butt to open you up as i slide my tongue just inside of you... I can smell your womanly scent as it fills my head making me throb even more... You cannot see or hear what i am up to but feel everything intensely stimulate you... Imagining what i look like as i strip off my clothes fully i then kiss and lick from just above your pussy up past your naval and stomach towards your full curvy breasts... my hands are following the pattern only they move from your curvaceous sexy ass i turn them so that each of my thumb nails scratch softly up your spine to send you chills as you feel my warm breath approach your neck and your gorgeous face... Though you cannot see me you feel my muscular physique stomach, pectorals and my soft erect nipples sliding up your upper body until they are pressed against yours... my erect cock now rests against your pussy lips and you feel my precum flowing onto your pussy lips and your breathing intesifies... i hear you moan a little louder now... I kiss your lips softly to let you know where i am...

You are soaked and dripping and beggining to gag for me to enter you but we are not through yet... I give you a taste of penetration and slide two fingers inside you... There is virtually no resistance as you are so wet so i press my fingers towards your stomach to press your rough spot inside and rhythmically move forward and back to intesify the feeling... I then pull back... Oh please fuck me you exclaim... But i have not prepared you yet ;)

I head around the back to look at your gorgeous curved ass i start to kiss down your back all the way until i am on my knees your pert ass right in my face... I adjust your hips slightly and widen your legs apart and your ass too mmm what a view ;) im heavily turned on and pre cumming now... I head in with my tongue and gently run circles around your ass inside the cheeks to make sure i hit all of the nerve ending and warm you up... i rub a finger around your anus to begin to open you up moving up and down to use the lubrication from your pussy to help me further... mmm you taste so good!! I push my tongue inside your ass further and you become a lot more vocal! i then reach under to gently rub the sides of your clit before inserting two fingers inside your pussy... I now have you beginning to shake with my tongue and fingers penetrating you front and back And then i pull out again... I playfuly slap your sexy ass first with my hand and then with my rock hard cock to let you know how hard and ready i am to fuck....

You are breathing extremely heavy and beginning to sweat and writhe now... Its not quite time gorgeous... I tell you softly, "you will get my cock very soon"

I now pick up two toys... A dildo and a vibrator... I use the tip of the dildo on your pussy entrance and the vibrator on your clit to get you writhing a little more... i bring the dildo up so you can taste yourself... Mmm so hot to watch you do that and then i tease around your nipples with the vibrator... But now its time to fuck you... i reach behind you with the vibrator and begin to press it again your anus until it slides in nice and easy and then slide the dildo into your pussy nice and deep and begin to really fuck you with it... I now have the dildo in your pussy vibrator in your sexy ass and my tongue rhythmically rubbing your clit... As you feel a big orgasm ready to explode from your body... Im cumming im cumming you tell me... Oh fuck oh fuck... You ide the intense waves of pleasure as i continue to suck and lick your pussy... I feel every contraction and movement my god its so hot as you hips begin to gyrate forward and back you ride out the rest of the orgasm... the floor becoming soaked with your dripping juices... I need to fuck you now!! I remove the dildo and lick it to taste you and then slowly wank my cock and get ready to get inside you... I manipulate your hips again to lower you slightly and gently slip my cock inside you bit by bit until you feel my full throbbing girth inside you all the way up to my swollen balls we both moan very loudly now as i take the vibrator out of your ass and get a firm hold on your hips... tongueing around your nipples and thrusting in and out of you... I begin to thrust harder and harder... The noise of your wetness slapping against my pubis driving me wild i cant hold back anymore... I thrust my hips harder and harder getting so much closer to cumming... I turn into an animal i cannot hold back you have got me past the point of excited now i am frenzied as i pound into you... Your soaking wetness flying off of your pussy and going everywhere... Im now going to cum hard Oh fuck baby fuck im gonna cum oh fuck... I feel you start to heavily contract and your pussy grips down tightly on my cock... This makes me explode inside you as i hold on to you tightly we are both completely spent by the excitement...

I now remove your blindfold... Your eyes adjust to see me fully naked with cum on the tip of my cock and all the juices on the floor... As i look into your gorgeous mesmerising eyes i simply ask... So would you like to do that again? ;) xxxxx
Oooooooohhhh now that is what I call were is the man behind this please in box me

9 September 2017
Seeing the effect this has had on you ladies has inspired me to write a little something myself. If the way to get a woman wet and wanton be through the pen then I'm ready to get writing!! xx

D

Deleted member 6485

Seeing the effect this has had on you ladies has inspired me to write a little something myself. If the way to get a woman wet and wanton be through the pen then I'm ready to get writing!! xx
Who would have thought bic was so powerful eh:Dxx