Sunday Story Fun For All Is Members To Tag Each Other To Make A Story Of Debauchery ☺

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

It was a chilled afternoon the gateways of pure :innocent: n :devil:...:flutter: were I came across @Sammy in her leather attire:whipping: trying to convince the innocent of soles @debE to join her in a spot off.....your Tue @Sammy

Reactions: Mel007
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Oh lol yes I'm my leathers I tried hard to corrupt

@Lexi @debE @Vanezza

a little naughty road trip to @Her_him69

Sx

Lexi who was so excited at the thought of this kinky adventure ran off shopping to find some Sexi leathers for herself!

Pulling a handful of items into a changing room, I strip off!

Stood naked looking at the tight leather pants I feel eyes watching me.... I look back to see a very naughty @MP386 peeking through the curtains xx

Reactions: Sammy
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ohh ..... caught peeking again at luscious Lexi and her magnificent curves .... What a behind ... perfect in every way ;)
slightly embarrassed at getting caught yet again ... :X3: I make up an excuse I was looking for my pants which seem to have disappeared...Lexi being mischievous whips open the curtails to reveal me naked as the day I was born .... the rest I will leave to my memoirs .... :sneaky:
as we leave we bump into @debE out on a little shopping trip of her own .... xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would add to the kilt bit but I have been in enough bother today so I'm keeping stum :censored::D

Vxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Ooommmmm you are all being very naughty and not even contributing to the story!! Errrrr naughty police spank this lot! :spank: Xx