Survey On Sexual Relationships

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Completed too (R)... Turns out I'm indecisive... or am I?
I've decided I'm a nut case.
What are the chances of being able to see the collated data once you've closed the survey? I'm fascinated by this and would love to see what you discover (especially as it's anonymous) ?
XxRy

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
What are the chances of being able to see the collated data once you've closed the survey? I'm fascinated by this and would love to see what you discover (especially as it's anonymous) ?
XxRy
Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no but! :whistle: Chuckle
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

28 September 2018
City
New York
XxRy
Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it :) I will absolutely share the results. All participants who provided their e-mail addresses at the end of the survey will get the summary of results when the study is over. And I will also post results here. Though it will take some time, for now we are still only gathering data.

Reactions: Pearls
28 September 2018
City
New York
@Fantasme Did my test come through I did it almost immediately you put the initial post up ??
Dear Olddaddy,

The responses are anonymous so there is no possible way for me to identify your responses among others. However, you can test whether your responses came through by clicking on survey link again. The survey is configured in a way that one cannot take the survey more than one time from the same computer. So if you click on the survey link and get a message that you've already taken the survey, it means that all is ok. Otherwise, you will get straight to the questions.

Thank you for sharing your opinion by answering the survey questions :)

Here is the link: Anonymous survey on your views on sexual relationships