• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Swap Places?

D

Deleted member 3411

Looking at artistic and somewhat sensual photographs of ladies together the other day I was struck by one thought. Much as I am straight I can understand why bi ladies have that attraction for each other, after all I can see what I desire from a male point of view, but I must admit there is a kind of understanding between you girls about what it's like to be a girl and what pleases.
So I have an interesting question for you if you could swap places and become male or female for a day would you take the chance and if so would you want to be bi or straight? I admit straight or not I've often wondered what it must be like to be female and experience the pleasure a woman does. Being totally straight does steer my thoughts so I guess I'd want to be a lesbian...lol

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Yep id love to be a guy for a day to experience what they do. Let the guys have the periods and the mood swings for the day. Lol xxx

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I would certainly switch places and be a woman for a day and think I would probably be gay for the day too (still be into women only) but part of me thinks in such a situation and depending on others involved I may also be bi.

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
D

Deleted member 1030

If I was a girl for a day, I'd still be bisexual. It would be fascinating to see/experience how it all felt. Lis reckons, if she was a guy, she'd play with herself for a bit, then put on a nice suit, go the pub and try and pull a girl

L

louise1970

Well like the slot of us we would like to be oposite sex for a day I know I would to see what it would be like obviously for a different type of buzz

D

Deleted member 3411

I want a cock so I can try a fleshlight!
Lol...interesting as I have no interest in toys, but have wondered what it's like to play with dildos and vibrators, oh and before someone says that I already can it's only from the female point of view I'm thinking of.

D

Deleted member 3411

Those things look like the least sexy/ enjoyable thing ever. Really why do all male sexy toys look and seem a bit shit.
Not all I remember seeing on TV a life size realistic girl for guys, looks really fantastic, just the price was a bit silly and after all where do you put it that no one's going to see?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd love to swap just to experience being a psychotic, emotional bundle of fury every month - and get away with it!

27 April 2015
We have talked since reading this thread, and would actually want 2 days rather than 1, as we too would swap bodies but we would be really really be sexually active in our new bodies, for the first day, gang bangs, multiplay, 3sums, moresums, anal, bukcake and swallowing, as we both would love to experience the others fantasys and full desires, and truly experience the practicalities of it all beyond the fantasy, the 2nd day would be a full day with each other, learning how we really like things done to us, so when back in our own bodies we know perfectly how and what the other likes xxxx

P

peakcouple

We have discussed this and would be very happy to be the other sex for a day, but a very hedonistic day involving a swinger party or a club visit. To get the full benefit we'd like a 'straight' day then later on, a 'bi' day if that's allowed! We'd have to have temporary mind changes too as Rose is fairly submissive and Geoff fairly dominant.

Rose always says she envies the way men can cum so easily, and Geoff envies women their ability to be multi-orgasmic without the usual 'male rest break' in between. Would be lovely to experience both of these from the other viewpoint.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…