Swap Places?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

We have talked since reading this thread, and would actually want 2 days rather than 1, as we too would swap bodies but we would be really really be sexually active in our new bodies, for the first day, gang bangs, multiplay, 3sums, moresums, anal, bukcake and swallowing, as we both would love to experience the others fantasys and full desires, and truly experience the practicalities of it all beyond the fantasy, the 2nd day would be a full day with each other, learning how we really like things done to us, so when back in our own bodies we know perfectly how and what the other likes xxxx
Day 2 great response - what better way to get to know for sure the likes and dislikes of your partner. Day 1 ......erm, hmm, erm I like being a man. :)

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Looking at artistic and somewhat sensual photographs of ladies together the other day I was struck by one thought. Much as I am straight I can understand why bi ladies have that attraction for each other, after all I can see what I desire from a male point of view, but I must admit there is a kind of understanding between you girls about what it's like to be a girl and what pleases.
So I have an interesting question for you if you could swap places and become male or female for a day would you take the chance and if so would you want to be bi or straight? I admit straight or not I've often wondered what it must be like to be female and experience the pleasure a woman does. Being totally straight does steer my thoughts so I guess I'd want to be a lesbian...lol
I'd definitely be female and bi.
:D

A

anniefanniewannie22

I would like to be a man only for a half hour shower then run round the house doing the willy dance :rofl: then perhaps I may understand why men find it so funny, oh boys and their toys :p

Reactions: Pearls