Swindon Swingers Promotions!

• Thread starter SwindonSwingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Athleticandsaucy

Sorry didn't want to come across rude. Had a great time last week and wanting to have the same this week. Hope to see plenty of people there supporting what is a fantastic venue with fantastic staff

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh no, no need to apologise - I certainly don't think you did and I don't think anyone else did either :)
Just saying I know that the lads are very busy right now so may be some delays in their response.
Hopefully they will pick these messages up this morning, I have PM'd them so I am sure they will be on at some point this morning to gather names.. :)

Ahh excellent, always great for clubs to hear excellent feedback, and it's brilliant here for other users too.
Enjoy this evening, I hope it's as good this eve as it was last week, if not even better! ;) x

Reactions: SwindonSwingers
S

SwindonSwingers

Heya Guys and Gals!!

We're extremely sorry for the late reply, i've replied to all pm's and just catching up with the forum o_O
the response has been incredible!! we'll certainly beat last week :D
apologies again for being a bit awol, i've been a bit poorly, but I've downed some red bull and I'm alive and kicking for tonight!! can't wait to see soo many new faces!! our sign in sheet has been getting more and more new names, and a couple of returns from last week!! we're very excited!!!

Thank you all again, and any problems just send me a PM, i'm here all day i promise :) <3

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Woohoo am sure tonight will be amazing and better than last week, and you have some momentum behind you too..!
@SWINGFIELDS are attending too I believe!! (y) ;) Excellent!!

Good luck, hope you're feeling better and I am sure that this eve will be an amazing event not to be missed! x :love:

B

BeeandBear

! FREE ENTRY FOR COUPLES !
- READ BELOW HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR FREE ENTRY -

As I'm sure you're all aware; Swindon now has its own swingers event!! So heres an offer for all couples wishing to attend...
Its quite simple, just post on this thread, saying that you're attending the second event August 15th
and you will receive;

• FREE ENTRY; for yourself and your parter. PLUS...
  • Bring another couple to a following event in AUGUST and you will BOTH (couples) receive FREE ENTRY to that EVENT.

Once you've posted to say you're coming, We'll Send you a message, just to say we've noted down that you're coming... it really is THAT simple!!

On arrival, just mention that you've posted to say you're coming, and we'll verify your username.

**** THE FIRST 12 COUPLES WILL RECEIVE A GOODIE BAG TOO ****

There is no registration necessary for SWINDON SWINGERS, Entry fee pays for EVENT MEMBERSHIP ONLY. So no need for utility bills, proof of address or your mothers cats maiden name!

IF YOU LOOK UNDER 25 YOU WILL NEED PROOF OF AGE.

This offer applies to members of SOCIAL SWINGING only. one free entry per couple, offer valid for use in AUGUST 2015. For further information, or to sign up for weekly news and offers visit SWINDON SWINGERS.

Dont forget to follow us on TWITTER and Like us on FACEBOOK

Reactions: Admin
D

Daddybearandhisprincess

Thanks to Swindon swingers for a great night. Excellent venue and hosts. All the makings of the place to be for swingers in the south west on a Saturday!

Look forward to visiting again.
Cheers

Tony n Jess x

S

SwindonSwingers

WOW WOW WOW !!!
What an amazing night!!! we really did kick last week's ass!!

@Daddybearandhisprincess glad you had a nice time!!!
@Athleticandsaucy we look forward to it ,)

once again, we would like to thank everyone who came along!!!
no destroyed doughnuts this week.... :whip2:

we're already booking up this week!!!
best get back to work ,)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahh the little fluffy one named Marshall.. :p He works so hard, doesn't he? :D
So glad you enjoyed both @Tanlcouple - it's feedback like this that will help @SwindonSwingers gain even more momentum and will keep the club bumping with sexy friends new and old, for you to get to know...

Oh PS guys, we've made a new club directory for such things, so if by all means please do feel free to leave reviews, especially for Swindon Swingers... Take a look here and please do leave feedback for the clubs, it's important to them, me, and members - who will get unbiased opinions of the clubs.. (y) .... your friendly admin guy :D
http://socialswinging.com/reviews/swindon-swingers.740/

S

SwindonSwingers

HELLO!!!!

A slight change to our postings...
from now on we will have a weekly thread, available from the calender or via the south west events forum !!!!

post on the threat to say that you're coming and gofer the action happening ,)
don't forget couples and single ladies will receive free entry if the post to say they're coming :D

thank you all again for your continued support!!!

Gary xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls