Swingers clubs North Wezt

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Can't really comment on other NW clubs but you could try Partners in Bury or Townhouse on Wirral. Both clubs are ok and each have areas where you can just chill and chat to others, Townhouse has a reasonably priced bar, Partners is byob.

7 September 2020
I'm looking to get 'over the water' to The Townhouse sometime soon, I've never been to a club, and, being a single bloke, thought it might be hard (no pun intended, honest :lol:) to get in on my own, but a friend of mine has told me single males can get membership and admission on certain days/nights, so yeah i'm raring to go ?

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hi we are new to this site and finding our feet here as well as our own sexual adventures.
Can anyone recommend a club in the north West for newbies?
Hi, welcome :)

Townhouse is great - I've attended as a single woman and part of a couple and it's a wonderful venue. I would be selective in your choice of event, however. Townhouse is a sex and kink club, so they hold nights themed for swingers and kinksters separately, as well as crossover events. The atmosphere can be very different - the swing nights tend to have more of a party feel, where as kinksters don't tend to drink much alcohol because of the nature of their play, so this might not be your vibe. I don't mean to put you off at all, just giving info. :)

I haven't tried any of the Manchester clubs recently though, I've heard good things about some of them!

7 April 2022
I second Club Play in Blackpool. Visited as alone as a single female, made to feel welcome and safe so much I went back every weekend till Christmas.